The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

The fully jacked 70.2 that VOB displays in his video is a CW correct?

Yep, the same bin as the one lumintop sourced for this run of CW GT70s.

The batteries are not listed yet, they said they will try to get them listed tomorrow but we will see.

I just talked to them and they said they sent another tailcap to you on July 3rd. Were you aware of this shipment?

They said they will resend another one tomorrow as well since it doesn’t sound like they can verify the status of the one they sent on the 3rd.

The wait until the 3rd was due to the package forwarder they use not being able to call the last package lost until 60 days have passed and the boss at lumintop is real picky about that happening before they resend items (they don’t get an insurance payout until then is part of it I am sure).

Neal says he has been in contact with you about this.

Thanks for your help! It is appreciated!

The place for GT related stuff is here.

I’ll add you to the list of people still needing parts/lights. You are #11.

Make sure to go there and hit the subscribe button at the bottom of post #1.

Just filled out the form for a NW GM!

Ok, The 30Q cells are officially live on the Lumintop website: http://www.lumintoponline.com/lumintop-blf-gt70-p1490866.html

They are $43 for a set of 8.

If you already placed an order simply checkout again just buying the batteries and note that you are adding them onto a previous order if they give you that option.

They expect the batteries to be in stock Next week and orders will also start shipping then as well.

Just ordered the 8 piece of batteries, thanks so much for getting this done for me/us, I appreciate your efforts!

HOT OFF THE HAZG PRESS

Next Update: August 19, 2018

Ok, so just checking: I can order the BLF GT70 CW with batteries, lens cap and strap so long, and then order the bag separately and they will ship that for free to the US?
I’m not in a hurry, so I don’t mind for everything to be available to send them out at once. Should I maybe email Leo and arrange this?

Yes, you can now place an order for everything except the Bag which will take several weeks to be produced. Everything available now will start shipping next week if all goes well.

On the bag you can order it at a later date and yes, shipping should be free then as well seeing as it would ship in a separate box even if it was ordered now.

Thanks, will order everything except the bag tonight then, and order the bag when it becomes available.

This is my first time to join a group buy.
How can I place order to buy for the batteries?
I followed the link sent to my email, but the “Add To Cart” and “Buy Now” buttons are not activated.
I followed Texas_Ace link but the “Add To Cart” and “Buy Now” buttons are not activated.
Is there a time limit to the Lumintop store’s window opening for placing order?

edit.
I have to click on an item to activate the buttons.
Do battery trays go with order for the batteries or they have to be ordered separately from the batteries?

The lumintop website is a bit buggy.

Be sure you click the “BLFGT70 CW” or one of the other buttons first and then it should allow you to add it to the cart.

By default it selects the lens cover for some reason.

The GT70 will be listed there until they stop making them I am sure,t he coupon code will expire at some point though.

I have not been given a date for this yet but I assume it will expire around the same time as the Neutral white code expires or at least not before the neutral white version is released. So you should have a few weeks to place an order at least.

I placed the coupon code to my order but the price of the BLFGT70 CW on my Proceed to Checkout bill is still $325.00 for the flashlight.

I just tried it on my computer and it works fine and dropped the price down to $220.

Add a space at the end of the code and then backspace if needed to get it to “activate” the code if you copy/pasted it.

The $20 nylon bag button won't work to buy it. TA do you know how it would be shipped to Canada? I asked Leo and he said don't worry, they take care of shipping, so I emailed again as I was trying to avoid a huge hit of $$ if a courier company is used and charges all the extra custom clearance fees etc. but no response from Leo.

Order placed for flashlight, batteries, lens cover and shoulder strap.
Waiting for the neutral white, the bag and battery carrier to become available.
Texas_Ace thank you very much for being patient with information to people like me on how to place the order.