The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

Good find, I passed it on and we will see what they come up with.

Gr8, this would kick ass, hope they can get their hands on these.

HOT OFF THE HAZG PRESS

Next Update: August 24, 2018

Looks like they made a pretty good gamble on the 300 person price point!

Sneak Preview!

What’s that suppose to mean ? You got a shipping notice from DHL ?

I plan on purchasing a conversion kit, but was wondering is there anything I can use the XHP 35 HI mcpcb for once it’s removed? Any good hosts to put it in? This will be my first mod.

Thanks

Put my name in for a cool white

You must fill out this form, posting your interest in the thread will not update the list.

Thanks for the heads up , i did fill out the form , could have don e it wrong though, i tend to screw that kind of stuff up

I don’t know if I missed it or not, but I bought one of the CW 70 as soon as I received the email. Has anyone been receiving shipment emails yet???

You might find a use for it someday but there is nothing that comes to mind to use the stock xhp35 mcpcb in at this point. It is one of the largest mcpcb’s I have seen.

Not yet, the shipments are supposed to be being packed this week and if the past is any indication they are usually dropped off at the forwarders on the weekend.

Edit, just got confirmation that the orders are going to start being packed tomorrow. So if you want your order to be shipped in this batch now is the time to get the order in.

The NW is also being looked into, the 4500k that was posted would be the best compromise but we will see if they are actually available. I expect a few more weeks for them to be ready but if they get the 4500k I would be very excited.

Will there be an email notification once NW is available to order ?

No, not yet I just have faith to what T/A had mentioned last week. From what I have read in the threads subsequent to my posting this, they are indeed prepping the order to go out this week. Guess my faith paid off.

Yes.

Is lumintop will use DHL like they did in the blf gt ?

I sure hope so…… :slight_smile:

I would like one BLF GT70 neutral white + batteries.

Be sure to fill out the Request Form in Post #2 of this thread. You must do that to register your request.