The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

Good man! :slight_smile:

/\ …. Thank you sir!! :beer:

reserving a conversion kit, cool white, spare lens

They won’t sell spare lenses and reflectors, please have a look

Thank you for that link Syncronisator.
Given the interest in neutral white and the question of cool white, I’ll put in that I’m accepting neutral white. If no spare lenses will be shipped, so be it. This does raise the question of the eventual lens replacement when the lens is broken in use. We live aboard our boat and our lights are used daily below deck and nightly on deck. On deck is subject to tossing, flying objects and generally not a benign place. So I can foresee this magnificent light of ours needing a replacement lens in the future.

What is the question of cool white?

Anyway, it seems the best lens for your situation might be a plastic one. You might contact this place to see if they are able to do a custom size for you. Flashlightlens.com

Filled out form to reserve 1 Giggle Monster XHP70.2 in cool white. Thanks!

Just ordered. Can’t contain my excitement :slight_smile:

Just wanted to drop you all this message I received from Lumintop, Edited:

Lumintop replied immediately typos and all, very nice of them I’d say… I guess it’s all in the wording.

Last DHL order I received to WA. State from Lumintop got here in 3 days, I got a Maxtoch order that fast also by DHL, amazing shipping for sure.

Hello Gary.
Thanks for thw mail.
And we glad to to tell you that the GT70 orders paid before Aug. 23rd have been shipped last Saturday via DHL, and it shoild be arrived in a couple of days.
But as the tracking number a little bit delay, so we can not update the tracking number on the order, but will do once the number come oit. We apporogy for the inconvience due to the shipping issue.
Btw, you can have a look at our latest new products ODL20C, GTmini, ODF30C etc.

Thanks for the support.
Lumintop team

Edit: By the way I placed my order on the 18th so it should be here any minute, so I shall go sit by the window.
Oh ya, I did order one of those GT Mini’s as well, curious for sure.

Yes, this is what has happened with all the past shipments of the GT’s so I fully expected this with this batch as well.

The 1 week delay for shipping falls on me. I asked them to hold the orders until the batteries and other accessories were available to order so that people’s orders did not get shipped without them and they would then be out of luck to get them. Plus I felt that they would be rushing to get things taken care of the first week and that there would be less issues if they waiting until last week.

So the lights are finally on their way? I cant wait to get mine! :laughing: This light should help with night time navigation during the moose hunt on the river.

Yes, they have officially been “on the way” since the end of last week but due to the horribly ineffichent shipping process they have to use, they are most likely being handed off to DHL today or tomorrow based on past experiences with their Forwarding service.

Reserving a conversion kit, a cell carrier, warm white.

I still never got an answer from Leo about if he could sent it via epacket to me. It will save me at least $100 in extra for fees and duties.

I paid Aug 16, 2018 the status of my order is “Wait for Shipping.”

Yes, this is expected. I asked them to delay the orders a week so people could add the batteries and other accessories (They were not supposed to even go live with the sale until they were ready, they sprung it on me early).

They were all packed up and given to the forwarder last week and should be on the way by now. The tracking numbers have a few days delay to get back to lumintop from the forwarder at which point your order should be updated.

Just got a DHL text. Mine gets here on Thursday, in 2 days.

Same here! I am excited!!!

Very nice. Still waiting for a Golden text from DHL.

Any info on the conversion kit?