The Daily Joke Thread

Nice one, kreisler!

K-9tutor.jpg

flashlight-copy.jpg

+1

Your name: Chewbacca.

That pile of swept-up ears in the corner.

Favorite tool: Flo-bee.

Before cutting your hair, asks if you can join hands and
pray together.

His barber chair has stirrups.

His tools include a level, a pair of needle-nosed pliers
and a tube of epoxy.

Ask to look like Fabio, come out looking like Forrest Gump.

(Insert Dennis Rodman joke here.)

Recommends full anesthesia.

His last name rhymes with Whizzer-Hands.

A really good-looking girl was giving a man a manicure in thebarber shop.
"How about a date when you finish work?" he asked.
"I can't" she replied, "I am married."
"So call up you husband and tell him you're going to visit a sick girlfriend," said the man.
"Why don't you tell him yourself" said the girl, "he's the one shaving you."

A barber gave a haircut to a priest one day. The priest tried to pay for the haircut but the barber refused saying, "I cannot accept money from you, for you are a good man - you do God's work."
The next morning the barber found a dozen bibles at the door to his shop.
A policeman came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused payment saying, "I cannot accept money from you, for you are a good man - you protect the public."
The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts at the door to his shop.
A lawyer came to the barber for a haircut, and again the barber refused payment saying, "I cannot accept money from you, for you are a good man - you serve the justice system."
The next morning the barber found a dozen more lawyers waiting for a haircut.

Bad Bernie was in prison for seven years. The day he got out, his wife and son were there to pick him up. He came through the gates and got into the car.

The only thing he said was, "F.F."

His wife turned to him and answered, "E.F."

Out on the highway, he said, "F.F."

She responded simply, "E.F."

He repeated, "F.F."

She again replied, "E.F."

"Mom! Dad!" their son yelled. "What's going on?"

Bad Bernie answered, "Your mother wants to Eat First!"

Nice one fishinfool!

There was this old priest who got sick of all the people in his parish who kept confessing to adultery. One Sunday, in the pulpit, he said, "If I hear one more person confess to adultery, I'll quit!" Well, everyone liked him, so they came up with a code word. Someone who had committed adultery would say they had "fallen".

This seemed to satisfy the old priest and things went well, until the priest died at a ripe old age. About a week after the new priest arrived, he visited the Mayor of the town and seemed very concerned.

The priest said, "You have to do something about the sidewalks in town. When people come into the confessional, they keep talking about having fallen."

The Mayor started to laugh, realizing that no-one had told the new priest about the code word.

Before the mayor could explain, the priest shook an accusing finger at the mayor and said, "I don't know what you're laughing about. Your wife fell three times this week."

A man walks into a barber shop on Friday at 4:00 and asks the barber how long the wait is for a haircut.
“About 45 minutes” replies the barber.
The man leaves and does not return.

The next Friday, the scenario repeats itself.
“About 30 minutes” the barber tells him
The man leaves and does not return.

The following Friday, the man shows up again at 4:00, and asks how long the wait is for a haircut.
“About 40 minutes” the barber tells him.
The man turns around to leave, but the barber stops him and says
“Hey, every Friday you ask how long the wait for a haircut is, but then you leave and don’t come back. Where do you go?”

“Your place” the man replies.

A man was getting a haircut prior to a trip to Rome. He mentioned the trip to the barber who responded, "Rome? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded & dirty and full of Italians. You're crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?" "We're taking TWA," was the reply. "We got a great rate!" "TWA?" exclaimed the barber. "That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?" "We'll be at the downtown International Marriott." "That dump! That's the worst hotel in the city. The rooms are small, the service is surly and they're overpriced. So, whatcha doing when you get there?" "We're going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope." "That's rich," laughed the barber. "You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it." A month later, the man again came in for his regular haircut. The barber asked him about his trip to Rome. "It was wonderful," explained the man, "not only were we on time in one of TWA's brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a beautiful 28 year old stewardess who waited on me hand and foot. And the hotel-it was great! They'd just finished a $25 million remodeling job and now it's the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us the presidential suite at no extra charge!" "Well," muttered the barber, "I know you didn't get to see the pope." "Actually, we were quite lucky, for as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder and explained that the pope likes to personally me et some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait the pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later the pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down as he spoke a few words to me." "Really?" asked the Barber. "What'd he say?" He said, "Where'd you get the lousy haircut?

A man and a little boy entered a barbershop together. After the man received the full treatment - shave, shampoo, manicure, haircut, etc. - he placed the boy in the chair. "I'm goin' to buy a green tie to wear for the parade," he said. "I'll be back in a few minutes." When the boy's haircut was completed and the man still hadn't returned, the barber said, "Looks like your daddy's forgotten all about you." "That wasn't my daddy," said the boy. "He just walked up, took me by the hand and said, 'Come on, son, we're gonna get a free haircut!'"

Boaz, I have just 4 word for you.

Paragraphs are your friends :nerd_face:

Sorry troop ....It was a cut copy and paste ...................

I believe in periods ..................commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Slashes //////////////// and >>>>>>>>>>> arrows ....

Who needs anything else to break-up a 3 page run on sentence ?????

A man and a little boy entered a barbershop together....

After the man received the full treatment - shave, shampoo, manicure, haircut... he placed the boy in the chair.

"I'm goin' to buy a green tie to wear for the parade," "I'll be back in a few minutes." ....

When the boy's haircut was completed and the man still hadn't returned, the barber said....

"Looks like your daddy's forgotten all about you."

"That wasn't my daddy," said the boy.

He just walked up, took me by the hand and said...

"Come on, son, we're gonna get a free haircut!"

***Still a bad joke

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations.

At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he found his. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him.

He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test.

The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy.”
Farmer Joe was in his car when he was hit by a truck. He decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court.

In court the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?" said the lawyer.

Farmer Joe responded, "Well I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the...." "I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question."
"Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'!"

Farmer Joe said, "Well I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule Bessie."

Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other.

I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me. He said, "Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her.

How are you feeling?"

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the Marine One Helicopter at the
White House, he was carrying a baby piglet
under each arm.

The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes and says: "Nice
pigs, sir."

The President replies "These are not pigs...these are authentic Arkansas
Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of The House Nancy
Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes and says,
"Excellent trade, sir!"