The Daily Joke Thread

Everyone has heard that pi are not squared, they are round.

Wellp, I gotta admit, that certainly qualified. :stuck_out_tongue:

We had a goofy teacher who used to ā€œcorrectā€ the kids who said ā€ 2 pi R squaredā€ heā€™d say ā€œNo cake are square pi are roundā€.

Nope, cornbread r squared, cake r round.

I knew Yogi had a big olā€™ mean-streakā€¦

Worse, heā€™s an angry drunk.

Especially after he was jailed for beating BooBoo into a coma.

Sad dayā€¦

A Freudian Slip is when you say one thing, but you mean your mother.

Where do you find the meaning of life?

The dictionary

Yesterday, a beautiful girl asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. She said, ā€œWhat movie would you like to see?ā€

I said, ā€œYou pick.ā€

She said, ā€œYou pick.ā€

I said, ā€œI donā€™t care. You pick.ā€

She said, ā€œSir, there are people waiting behind you waiting to buy tickets.ā€

A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later thereā€™s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail.

The snail says: ā€˜What the hell was that all about?

Did you hear that the guy who wrote the hokey pokey song recently died? They couldnā€™t close the casket at his funeral.

Because they put his left foot in , he put his right foot out

Low-Background Metal

The only effect on the history books were a few confusing accounts of something called 'Greek fire.'

Good one. :smiley:

Careful guys so that this doesnā€™t turn into a politics thread. Iā€™ve seen these things get ugly fast, thatā€™s definitely not what we want to happen in lighthearted joke thread.

I have delegated my post.
In view of the dozens of Obama jokes on this thread I assumed that a few Trump jokes would be acceptable ( and they are funny ).
Your knowledge of the forum members is far greater than mine though so please accept my apologies.

Thanks, appreciate it! :+1: As always, Iā€™d like to clarify that Iā€™m not trying to enforce any sort of political agenda here, I simply step in to prevent politics of any leaning from being discussed here, because it always lead to fights.

THIS SPACE AVAILABLE
Affordable lease terms - Daily - Weekly - Monthly
Your ad will be seen by many who appreciate humor!
contact practicaljoker @ xxxxx.xxx for details!

:wink:

Good point. Joke image removed. Thanks for the friendly heads up. :+1:

That's a really mean spirited video.

Not much offends me, but that video is over-the-top offensive.