The Legendary BLF Integrating Sphere starts here! (Delivered)

You are sooo too late for the pre-made ones. :slight_smile: But I still plan on making a video on how I made them. The video project is started. I put it on the back burner, then we had our first child, moved to a new state, changed jobs, and various other significant distractions.

really wait for this video!
i review A LOT of lights and such thing would be an amazing help in revewing process.

Joshk, is it okay to post this here? I would think it’s okay, but if you object, I’ll delete it.

Texas_Ace is going to build a limited run of calibrated Lumen Tubes/Spheres (with no math involved!) for those that want to measure their lights output. It seems capable of measuring at least up to 25k lumen. More details are here.

He built his original Lumen Tube based on measurements he got from his Joshk sphere. Then refined his tube with lots of trial and error. So if you missed the Joshk sphere sale, you might want to check this one out.

Totally ok! I am glad to see another set of calibrated spheres/tubes being built. Thank you.

Anyone want my BLF Integrating Sphere?
I am doing some closet cleaning and I decided to sell mine. It was great, but I don’t buy flashlights anymore, so I don’t use it anymore. Who wants it?
This includes everything you need, and it is all in great condition. You can see Post#1 for details including a cost breakdown. The result is $67 and free US shipping. That does include the Dr. Meter.

… Or best offer.
I’m not looking to break even, just to find it new home with a warm, dry closet. :slight_smile: