The New DD Group Buy--------19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Intellicharge i4

Please explain for me. (seems a hell of a deal)

Well, shipping is included in the deal.

Welcome aboard, knightmare!

Thank you.

Mine arrived yesterday. They shipped it courier (EMS?) instead of standard post for some reason.
Also shipped me the US plug instead of the UK/HK somehow.

Sadly, I got a little notepad instead of the water-absorbing beads this time!

Ahwell, everything’s okay, and it seems like a great charger so far. Thank Summer!

The charger arrived today. Took about 17 days to ship to the US.

Summer, sent you a PM…awesome deal!! Thanks!

Thanks Summer, both mine arrived today. I couldn’t resist :wink:

Kendall

Still waiting for mine to arrive :frowning: Im really really growing impatient with each day going!

Finally received the i4 Charger

Ord on 8/19 received 9/17 ....

Now off to Play, uh research , work with my lights, so I have something to recharge

The first arrive today (I order a few). I want a EU cable and get a us cable and a UK adapter, which useless in Germany and on the other hand - it’s to big for the power outlet (the same adapter with EU plug will not fit in Germany, because it’s to big).
This time I do not get a free gift - this is ok, beacsue the last two orders have bottle opener, which isn’t really nice. I hope the other chargers will have a EU cable and not only a (wrong) adapter. This was a reason, why I order a few and I wrote this to summert, too - that I do not like the flimsy adapters.

Thanks, but can I single-charge them? I only have one 26650.

Sure you can. Pairing is needed only for small cells like 10440.

I received mine today and I like it a lot. Took 22 days from purchase click to being in my hand. Thank you Summer!

Ah, SH*T! I didnt know that, I got two charges with US cables, I needed EU :confused:

Hi,

Can I still get the sysmax nitecore intellicharge i4 version 2 at $19.95 shipped?
PM you already.

Tks.

ZT

I see that it’s an option on the box.

I cant see any info in that post of yours regarding car adapter :stuck_out_tongue:

one word was linked to an ebay offer :)