The Raffle Is Working Perfectly but I Have PROBLEMS WITH EXDUCT - FOUR ISSUES TOTAL

Hi!

NON-ISSUE #1) I've spent over $450 at Exduct since the Raffles began and I've missed 2 or 3 raffles (certainly my own fault). Otherwise, this is now a "NON-ISSUE". I was under the misimpretion that I could use the $2 coupon for the combined knife purchase and also use my BLF coupon but I was mistaken. I now understand that the SYSTEM THAT VECTREX AND JackyHu set up is working just as it should - PERFECTLY. Apologies for the "false alarm" and I'll be more careful to use only the BLF coupon in order to qualify for the raffle next time around.

REMAINING ISSUE #2) Also, I'm still waiting for a replacement knife for my defective Ganzo 305. (The polished metal is badly tarnished and one of the pillars is totally broken - leaving only the screw.)

REMAINING ISSUE #3) I'm also waiting for a replacement handle for the defective one that came with the Precision Tool Kit. (The locking mechanism does not work.)

REMAINING ISSUE #4) My account at Exduct indicates that there is an unpaid (pending) invoice. This order should be cancelled because it was a duplicate order that was placed during a time when PayPal was having site issues and PayPal never confirmed one of the two orders (even though Exduct mistakenly though I placed the exact same order twice).

Jacky - please correct these situations. There are NOW THREE ISSUES waiting for resolution.

Thank You and Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob,

1) Are you sure that you used the BLFgiveaway coupon correctly? You would be the first person to ever have experienced "a glitch" in the records. I don't say that it is impossible that these things could happen, but please double check your invoice bill, if it really shows the discount. If you simply forgot, you would put me in a very awkward position to include you now. If I would make an exception for you, I have to make an exception for everybody. I hope you understand my concerns.

Please take complaints regarding the winning odds to powerball.com and random.org... I don't have the power to influence them... even if I wish I could. ;-)

2+3) I assume you contacted Jackyhu directly via email (Tel:0086-579-85399163 E-mail: sales@exduct.com) or did you submit a ticket about these problems? He doesn't follow this board very regularly. I also noticed some delay in his email responses, so he is probably busy or is away during some days of the week. He responded to all my emails so far... even if it took a little longer to get the response (maximum case was a week, when he was on vacation). Try to get a tracking number from Jackyhu, if he already sent the stuff to you.

I had an order where I submitted a ticket since I forgot the code and never got a response . . I was willing to forgo the discount, just wanted it fixed so the pot was reflected correctly. Not a big deal, but it means we need to be sure to use the discount.

I am glad the structural integrity of the raffle automatism is fine. That would have been a nightmare to sort out.

Bob used the "wrong" discount code. Instead of "BLFgiveaway" he used "F710ANDF723" from here. This code is not adding to the giveaway pot and therefore he is not in the list and also not eligible for the giveaway... I'm sorry but those are the rules. So chose your discount codes wisely, in the past a raffle ticket was worth ~$10 on average. (raffle 2-6 had a 50/50 chance of winning)

Discount codes can not be combined as there is only 1 entry field on Exduct.

Mistakes or misunderstandings can always happen. I hope Bob's other issues get resolved as well.