So THREE CHEERS for our leader sb !

'Cause there isn't in all honesty

A finer website

To explore the flashlight

And the way to buy them frugally !

Thank you , for all that you do sir .

Yep, Thanks sb !

Thanks SB and to one and all :wink:

Really enjoying this forum, I think you are doing a great job here. Keep it up!

Thanks SB for giving us such a great place!

I like the (generally) easy-going, friendly attitude at BLF :smiley: . Some of its members are flashlight gurus and some, (like me), are not-too-wise about the technicalities of emitters, batteries, amps and volts and so on. Nevertheless, I think we can all treat one another as equals and not get too upset about differences of opinion etc etc. A big thank you to SB and many others who have been most helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff :wink:

Very nicely written-I give you a big + and sb56657 an overdue thanks also!

Rich

Thank you, sb56657. I’m new around here, but I visit the forum often because people here are friendly, helpful, and funny. The way you run the board fosters that type of healthy environment. I appreciate it very much.

Tommy, I don't see that at all. Quite the opposite actually. New members are treated with more respect here than on any other forum I've been on - that is, if the new members are actually here to have an honest discussion. We have a LOT of knowledgeable members all willing to help out people new to the flashlight world.

I think the only time I see that is when someone with a low post count brings up one of the very few topics that aren’t allowed here. Religion and politics are basically it…

Not that I have seen. I would be interested in looking at the posts where you saw this, if you're able to remember any of them.

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/siterules

Sb is Cool...

No, it’s just most of the members that have been here a while know what comes of those topics. They never end good.
I’m not in any way saying that if you been here longer, you get more leeway in what topics you can and can’t bring up. Not how it is and not how it will ever be around here

There’s not a secret hierarchy that your aware of…… Because we keep it a secret :zipper_mouth_face:

Who is this sb guy. Has anyone met him? Has he got a secret hand shake? Maybe he is the Stig.

Secret hierarchy? Oh….you must mean Lumatic! BTW; SB, you are wise beyond your years, unless your 800 or something. Hi everybody!! Just saying.

Welcome to BLF, Ray-o-light.

This is a great forum!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1. the stig is the man. Love it when he’s got to do non driving stuff lol…