The second batch of TS10 copper Aux color and tint polls

Absolutely! We will always keep in mind the promise on 2022. Stay tuned please ; )

2 Thanks

Green aux 4000k

Red aux 3000k

so I’m waiting for the copper to arrive and I just found out that I ordered the wrong clip, I bought the silver one which is exactly the same as the original :sob:

1 Thank

Red or orange Aux for Copper one and 3000k or 4000k please !

Red, green or RGB in 4000K for me. 3000K is nice but too yellow for me and 4000K just right. 6000K too blue for my taste. Green aux is the brightest on low so is my favourite.

Hey Terry. new to this forum, so dont know how to send dm. lol i have a bunch of amazon gift cards. i wanted to see if u know if there are any discount codes for the ts10 or ts11 on amazon. i wanted to get a few with these amazon gift cards i have.

@Wurkkos_Terry

Please no Auto RGB anymore!

When people say they want RGB Aux, they mean like D4V2 and similar where you can choose different RGB modes in Anduril.

Auto RGB like in the current TS10 batch is way too fast and not fun at all. It’s the worst form auf AUX implementation I have ever seen in the flashlight world!

9 Thanks

I strongly second that. Auto-RGB aka “disco RGB” sucks BIG TIME :frowning:

7 Thanks

@Wurkkos_Terry
We had Auto-RGB and 4000K in the first batch. If you make the second batch 3000K and single color aux, you will reach everyone who skipped the first batch because of Auto-RGB and 4000K!

7 Thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/13d3ee3/next_ts10_copper_batch_will_be_auto_rgb_again/
“As Terry posted on his Facebook poll Auto RGB won and will be continued in the next batch of copper TS10.”

For people that dont do their own LED and Aux swaps, the Brass TS10 is still in stock w 3000K and choice of Aux single color

3 Thanks

Well… it takes all kinds. But for me, the disco lights would appeal more to people that love gadgets more than those that are pure flashaholics. I guess I am stuck in the camp of flashlights as tools. Dancing disco lights might give short term amusement, but just don’t bring anything to the party for me. Of course I turn off the aux lights 90% of the time. When needed for locating the light, well I don’t see any utility in flashing lights.
But who am I to judge? The “people” have spoken.
:crazy_face:

1 Thank
Ts10 low aux (orange -rgb)

low aux orange VS rgb

2 Thanks

Hey Ben, welcome to BLF! This is a warm and funny big family. Here is the TS10 code: PWJBXOM4 of Wurkkos Direct. The link with the $5 discount now. Hope you will enjoy it ; )

1 Thank

I know that my man. In fact, I really hope to make the TS10 real RGB aux version this time. And thanks a lot for our Anduril queen Toykeeper give us the chance. Really really thanks, when it could be upgraded the real RGB aux version. We will do that immediately. The Auto-RGB version just Terrys’ promise for our Facebook group ambassador John. He is a great lovely dude. Always support Wurkkos, and give me many suggestions for Wurkkos’ develop. I love that guy. So I have determined since November 2022. I must produce the Auto-RGB version he likes.

2 Thanks

Yes, of course my man. Wurkkos factory give us 4 options this time. Beside the Auto-RGB version, the Orange 3000k is the absolutely winner on reddit. And we will also get one winner from BLF. We will definitely respect everyone’s choice and meet the requirements of most people as much as possible. But our poor and production capacity cannot make everyone satisfied. Hope to get all people’s understand :pleading_face:

7 Thanks

PWJBXOM4 does not work on Wurkkos direct :frowning:

Has parasitic drain been looked into with the orange aux? It was reported TS21 had it on the switch. I would go for either red or orange.

Parasitic drain has nothing (or very little) to do with the color. It basically depends on the brightness which is set by a resistor. The TS21 might have a very high brightness. This is also a problem with the TS10 which will drain the battery in just a few days on high, but for all colors. The first batch came without low voltage protection for the aux LEDs, but this was already fixed a long time ago.

1 Thank

Auto RGB 6000K

1 Thank