The SK68 Reborn: *UPDATED with build info & photos.

maybe i should start a new topic on “our tools” for more photos of garage/shop spaces. :slight_smile:

there is a beer fridge too in the garage/shop. :stuck_out_tongue: i have a centeral 40 gallon Aircompressor with manifold system for the machines. ( this mill unit needs compressed air for parts of it to operate.

Nice mod,thanks for showing us.

Nice little modded Sk68.

I've always said i don't like the sk68 and like the sk58 much better .

I think it would look great bead blasted ,only thing I still don't like is that ugly sharp bezel.

Great looking light ....

*In the spirit of BLF let me be the first to offer you 11$ for it.

I thought about machining off the bezel completely. ( i may do that still yet :slight_smile:

Wish I still had access to a lath.

Me too…

Very nice mod / rebuild !

That is awesome!! It looks great, got better (at least more suited to what I like) modes, when anodized it will look even better, but as far my anodizing undertanding goes for Alu you need sulfuric acid right?

i believe it does, but i haven’t really attempted anodizing myself yet.

One of the good things I like about Ti is how easy it is to anodize it. I was also wondering, how easy is the electronic part of this mod? I really want to try it. Nice glimpse of your shop!

My C78 is the flicker from hell. Bezel thread is much longer but same as SK68. Make it fit?

I’d take one at that price!

with a little modifying a 17mm driver can fit.

I see a Long-tube SK68 there. :slight_smile: i did a 2-AA / Side Switch mod to one some time ago. >> 2-AA Sipik SK68 Mod