The SolarForce S1100 is here!!! Beamshots added!! New picture added!!!

I can’t tell for sure. But I want to say TN31 for the last 2 sets of photos.

I don’t know if this has anything to do with the pictures but as soon as I was done taking them the batteries died in the camera. To the eye it is very close which I don’t understand because inside the SF easily wins. The beam on the SF is more of a neutral than that of the TN31 and the beam is tighter on the SF.

Yes I loved it. It comes with a nice box too. You sure have a collection of flashlights. H)

No the batteries getting low wouldn’t affect the pictures. Those all look real good to me and are very much foucsed. You done well.

And that just goes to show you what I have said before that you can’t always go by on the wall. If that was the case, and sometimes it can and will be, the SolarForce would have whipped the TN31. So to me in my way of thinking the TN31 played catch-up oudoors vs what you seen on the wall indoors. Your TN31 I have no doubt is probably at least 120,000 lux if not 125,000 the way it beat my 115,000 lux sample.

I just can’t help but think what an xm-l2 at higher current on a sinkpad would do in that monster!! Somebody do it before I have to!

Yep I agree. Hard to tell say for sure, but it does look a little stronger.

Very hard to tell, but looking closer at the pics, I would say TN-31 won by a nose, can someone do a mouse over?

Ok this is the last set of photos. Mouseover S1100 mouseout TN31.

Mouse-Out: Solarforce

Mouse-Over: TN-31

(fixed)

Tint on the solarforce is much better!

Thanks ILF, It looks to me that the SF has a smaller spot but is not being driven as hard as the TN-31, maybe tailcap measurements will confirm this, still both are awesome throwers!

Your welcome.

No wonder the TN31 always wins - it's a 0A tint. Down on the blue bayouuuuuu.

I've been looking for a thrower with a little smaller beam than the TN31; this one might be perfect.

Too bad it only has a U2 emitter. The TN31 with an XM-L2 puts a whooping on the U2 version.

That is a great looking light!!! Congrats and thanks for the beamshots.

I said it before and I'II say it again. that is one good looking light. I'm glad it has the performance to match the looks. Are you going to do a strip down and review? Cheers and thanks rikr.

Agreed! Only thing that could have made this light more sexy would have been if it had the same hand-grenade knobbing that the M6&M8 have.

I would like to thank rikr for the very nice photos and the superb and I do mean superb beamshots that he took the time to post here for all of us to enjoy on this super nice flashlight. My conclusion is this. It’s very close in throw to the TN31 with a better tint. So in that I agree it would make one hell of a flashlight. There is no doubt in my mind that it looks better than a TN31 cosmetically.

Thank you, Brad…and your welcome.

I got a tracking# on the 8th, but it's not working yet. Never ordered from these guys before, is this normal? How long did yours take?