The statement of Eagle eye X6

lol. nice picture

ding ding ding!

I have spoken to Neal and according to him this is a legitimate post from the ‘Boss of Eagle Eyes’.

I’ve already been very surprised (“DealMetic” and “NiceWell” for example)
But I’d be glad to be further surprised.

If there were actually only a few groups building these things and any one of them was open to working on a different business model — collaborating with knowledgeable customers rather than bait-and-screw — it’d be well worth pursuing. Right now though it’s

I couldn’t help but LOL !

Business is business, in other news, dog bites man.

Although "dog bites man" is technically news, "man bites dog" sells more newspapers.

And newspapers are like blogs, only papery-er. ;)

Papery-er? Oh yea, my gf has one. You mean an e-reader. Over in Raccoon city you call ’em newwspaper? Odd.

If they really want to sell some copies, they would use “dog eats man”.

KuoH

Hello Song Shanghai. Thank you for your time.

I am impressed with the quality of your product and intend to purchase more from your company in the future.

Yes, so by extension, if dog bites man isn’t really worthy of note, business being business isn’t really worthy of note.

Even so, I’m going to say it:

It isn’t uncommon for companies in western/developed countries that are worth billions of dollars often copy one another. Look at Google Android / Samsung “borrowing” extensively from Apple & iOS, not to mention infringing on Microsoft’s patents. Look at Apple then adopting some elements from Android and Windows Phone. Look at major drug companies who quickly “clone” compounds developed and sold by competitors after the competitor does most of the work to prove the efficacy of the family of drugs. Look at the trends in fashion, movies, tv, music.

It is hardly a surprise when similar things play out in a huge, rapidly developing market and manufacturing powerhouse like China, particularly given their reluctance to buy into western intellectual property protections (a typical pattern during industrialization dating back to, well, the early days of industrialization).

Even less surprising when the U.S. dominated western intellectual property regime, in both design and practice enables and encourages this copying under the theory that it is good for innovation and consumers. Our patent system encourages 3rd parties to make improvements to existing inventions patented by others. The FDA approves copy-cat drugs as a matter of course, provided that the copier has the resources to field their own clinical trials.

This is the Budget light forum. A big part of the savings we realize is because we are dealing with aggressive Chinese manufacturers, middlemen, and retailers, cutting out the western middlemen who usually collect a good margin to build distribution, reliable inventory, service, quality-control, brand development, pay developed world wages, etc not to mention taxes that pay for US courts, financial system, etc. And yet, somehow, people turn their nose up at “Chinese business practices.”

Sometimes I don’t like the smell of it either, but in the end, I think there is more integrity in living wallowing in the mud with the rest of humanity then with my head up my own backside, believing it doesn’t stink.

Is he saying that Tmart is copying?