The "You Can't Punk BLF" Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because” really, has anyone ever seen a better one? I didn’t think so.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because its chalk full of great and generous people, tons of knowledge and it helps me balance my bank account. Wouldn’t want that bank account getting too big. lol.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…

we have cookies here.

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because… here we can openly discuss our budget lights, instead of of being shuffled off into some half-hidden forum like the unwanted red-headed stepchild”

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…it has some of the friendliest people all in one place!

Blf is the best because it has the this. :smiley:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I get the best information, without politics.

My first entry here!!!
BLF is the best torch forum in the world because people here aren’t douches like every other forum. Everyone is so helpful!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it’s fun.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I learn something new almost every time I drop in.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because… of all the great friends I've made here! Thanks ChiX!

-Garry

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we (BLF members) rock the casbah!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it is not a pretentious forum full of snobs, that expect the membership to be able to drop thousands on a light at a moments notice.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we have threads like these and the kind of people behind their creation :slight_smile:

In general, there’s a diverse collection of people from all over the world that love to share a common interest and it seems to make better people in all of us :beer:

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…the knowledgeable members enlighten me every day!”

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because Mr Admin is a principled guy, who won’t take advertising from people if he doesn’t like their business practices. Unlike, of course, ……………

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because… I love lamp.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the great photos, flashlight related or otherwise.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I am here.

Anyone else?