The "You Can't Punk BLF" Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I am here.

Anyone else?

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…

I found out that there are quality alternatives to $200-$500 lights that I can’t afford (which is pretty much all you find on another flashlight forum nowadays).

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I have been helped many times in a courteous fashion even though I occassionally ask stupid questions.

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it has the best information, members and reviews period!

Around 24 hours left to enter this giveaway.

Im leaving on the 15th for Navy basic training. Just in time to hopefully get this one!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because no matter how simple, insane or been done before your ideas or questions are, you are helped not mocked or judged.

Thanks BLF for being BLF.

BLF is the best because of the people, the feeling of freedom that doesn’t exist on the other forum, and avatars of the hot wives :heart_eyes:

I thinks BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum because I just took a one hour nap and when I wake up 129 guys has joined this contest already….and you can “hotlink” direct to the subject item.

Thanks Chicago X

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of its convivial atmosphere.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because, I am a cheapa and hate the dark :bigsmile:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because dm51 isn’t here.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because the aliens took all of chicagos flashlight collection |(

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of great guys here you meet for the common love for flashlights. :bigsmile:

Did I win, did I win???

Giveaway closed, please stay tuned for results.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we have the best forum admin on the net!

All the (eligible) entries were listed by their screenname.

This list was then randomized, and each member assigned a number.

Using Random.org's "True Random Number Generator," the winners are:

First light: Triple A

Second light: djozz

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated.

Winners, please send me a PM with your shipping info.

Congrats to the winners…and thanks for the gesture ChicagoX :beer: