Thrower with high lumen

I have had nothing but good luck with Convoy and Astrolux. Very interested in a trip 21700 light from convoy. Is it certain they are coming out with one? I’m also waiting for my FT02s. Got that for the wife to check the back yard. Third acre, should light it up good.

I’m going to suggest a couple lights that are a little outside the box. I also,like what others have said about if your needing high lumens (like sbt90), believe multi battery setups are the way to go. I own the ft03s and it’s awesome, but you’re not getting long runtimes due to one battery, also hot quick. I know you don’t mind the quick heat up, but it gets old, although most lights get hot quick. Some less then others though.

Haikelite hk04 sst40 ($75, 3x18650) awesomely built and great price, and on paper it’s 800 meters and 9000 lumens. It’s all of that lumens but as others have said the on paper throw isn’t real world meters, but this light throws as good as most my throws and better then my xhp50 ft03. I own it and it’s one of my favorites.

Acebeam k30gt ($150, 3x18650) I don’t own it but on paper it’s 4500 lumens and 1000 meters. I think it is probably a great light.

Astrolux MF02s ($95, 4x18650) awesomely built and on paper it’s over 6000 lumens with the right batteries and 1000 meters. I own and love this light, has xhp70 and will light two football fields.

Just my 2 cents, go multi batteries and if possible something that can internally charge.

Do you know of one for sale? Im in! My buddy has it, I have never seen anything like it, literally unbelievable. Now I can’t find one for sale. I thought it had a 21700? Not that you probably couldn’t run 18650 very easily

I have FT03, K1, L21A and K65-GT. They are about the same size. The K65-GT being just slightly taller among all, and much thicker due to 4X18650. Since you don’t have a price point. Can consider the K65-GT for the size you are looking for.

Artiet59 also recommend the K30-GT that I am going to suggest as well. The K30-GT is even smaller than all the above I have listed.

Happy shopping…

Another option might be the Imalent UT90. Similar to the Astrolux FT03S but with 2 21700 cells instead of one.

4800lm, 1308m throw.

Not really. If the price were a bit lower, I’d get one just for the sake of having one, playing with it, and being amazed at the throw.

Could bug rustyjoe, though, as he hates his… :laughing:

ohhhh reeeeeally??

Go for it…