Thrower With Tail Switch and Side Switch

New light from Sofirn 565 Meters, 21700 batt should come close to what you want.

There are a few. Here are options from the big names. The $65 Nitecore P30 hits everything. It has been largely superseded by the Emisar D1S and MiniGT but if you want that momentary tail switch they have it.

Very cool site parametrek!
I have the nitecore p30 and it’s awesome for the size. If you want something bigger, I suggest acebeam t27 or t21. The olight m3sxut is awesome as well. The size is in between the nitecore and acebeams.

Another vote for the P30…

You can get some serious firepower with the p30. Here’s mine with a oslon black. It now does 300kcd, that’s around 1100 meters.

I don’t know about throw distance, but Convoy L4 might be an option for you.

Amutorch TC500 21700 version

I really like my Acebeam T27.
1180 meters throw
21700 battery
turbo 2500 lumens
348000cd

Solarforce C2000

Not sure of the throw, but it’s a nice light and throws pretty good. The last few are on sale at solarforce sales right now too.

I purchased 3 of those amutorch tc500’s because I was so impressed. I find myself grabbing it before the mf02. It could be the single 21700 which makes for a small and lightweight package. It could be the nice tint and spill of the Luxeon V. It could be the simple but practical ui. It could also be the price to performance. Time will tell, I’ll edc it and update in a few months.

How would you think it compares to the blf gt mini. Would you say the luxeon is the best option?

I don’t have a gt mini, but I doubt you could wrong with getting it for throw as your primary purpose. I went with the Astrolux MF02 because I figured the price jump wasn’t too severe and I’d be getting more reach. I use the tc500 because it doesn’t get hot and it’s easier to carry. I believe the gt mini reaches farther, and is a smaller package.

I just like the tail switch aspect being able to do momentary on. Also I am a NW when available but does CW do better as a thrower or still NW because it cuts through stuff better.

I just realized you didn’t mention size. I just received my Sofirn SP70, that fits your criteria as well. Have you looked into that light?

Hmmm but for all that size only 687 meters on turbo.

For me, I prefer the NW. It seems like I can see things a little easier, but I’m also color blind so I don’t know if that plays a role. I also like the tail switch and use it most, one-handed with the tc500.

I used Mattadores list of throwers to make my decision, you should check it out:

What driver are you using?

Skylumen modded it. He uses his own vn4 driver.