Thrunite Neutron 2A XM-L - FandyFire HD2011 XM-L T6 - Fenix E21: which do you like more?

Fandy 2011 would be my pick of the 3, but I prefer 18650 over 2AA. I own an E21 and its a good, solid, well made light, but honestly its outclassed by the other 2... 160 Lumens versus 255 / ~500. The E21 also has a tight spot beam pattern, while not really delivering a high lux, far reaching intense-spot. So I find it a marginally useful beam as a result. Too spot/concentrated for close range and not intense enough for throw.

Reading a little, now I know what I like. I have a FandyFire STL-V6 CREE XM-LT6 with a very strong throw, now I'm looking for a flashlight that uses 18650 batteries (or rechargeable CR123A but 18650 is better), so that I can to exchange their batteries. Therefore I'm lookig for a good small flashlight like Fandy 2011 (or a little bit bigger) with a good light, a little bit floody and good run time. A handy, smart and strength flaslight that I will use daily in my treks. My bubget is around US70 but less is better. ;) I hope you can give me the latest suggestions. THANKS