Thrunite T10 in aluminum...

Okay, that answers that question. The aluminum and steel versions probably have tighter threads than the titanium version. It definitely explains why the Ti model isn’t harder to twist.

Also, I agree about the T10T (and presumably T10S). The T10T has been surprisingly good. When I first saw an announcement about the T10S/T10T I thought it sounded terrible, but it has turned out to be pretty nice. Some engineer at Thrunite really knows what they’re doing.

Agreed—great design. My only real gripes are that the clip sucks and I wish it had an extra mode between low and high. My T10T NW has been getting some good pocket time. And the tint is fantastic. It has some serious competition, though, so we’ll see…

I would be all over the SS e05 if they could put a lower low.

8 lumens on low is just too high.

The DQG Tiny AAA lights are pretty nice for keychain use… stainless steel or titanium, basically the smallest 1xAAA light available, comes in several tints, and the output is 3-5 lm on low or ~60 lm on high. Run time is longer than spec’d; it seems they based their data on alkalines.

I hear the Preon P0 is also nice (and also steel), and very slightly smaller, but its modes are 0.25 lm or 25 lm. I liked the DQG Tiny modes better.

I think SBFlashlights has a Rofis 1xAAA stainless steel light on a half-off sale right now too, which might be an interesting option. I think it does three modes with decent spacing.

Yes, there is a spring at the negative end of the battery.

Edit: Oops, the post I was answering got deleted.

(thanks)

It is a really nice light, and come with a good array of choices, from the tint to the material and now even the battery (T20 - CR123). I personally prefer the SS version, I usually like Al but the contrast between the bezel and the body don’t please me too well. Thanks for the review!!