ThruNite TC20 (Compact XHP 70.2) / Full review

I have no problem charge T20 up to 2A, even my power bank can charge T20 up tp 1.6A. Average charge time is about 2 hours, not bad for charging 26650 size battery with build-in charger!

“The charts on the Lumens and amperage testing I did with the TC20…………….”

Were these deleted? I’m not seeing them.

I don’t see them either , but don’t have a clue what may have happened. Have you tried reposting?

Re post them? No I was referring to your charts…

I see how my post could be confusing, but this was your quote in the OP:

“The charts on the Lumens and amperage testing I did with the TC20…………….”

So it’s your charts I’m not seeing.

Sorry , my bad……….I did get the charts back up , but the rest of the pictures will not show no matter what I try. Something going on with the server maybe?

Thanks! Totally forgot there were photos too, hope you can get the problem resolved.

I think the charts are missing also in the Neutron 2C V3 review (I posted a comment about it there too)

No photos there either.

Photo / GIF and chart problem now resolved in 85% or so of my review threads. At least in the OP or the main review part of it so far. FINALLY !!!..….LOL

just ordered one of these tonight. found all sorts of coupon codes/discounts and couldnt resist.

Think you will be impressed with this light…….hope you enjoy it.

Do you mean the 20% discount or are there more?

20% off plus paypal credit gave me $10 off

i’ve had it for a little bit and i like it. i like the small size and powerful output. even the color is nice, i only had led flashlights with that white type light and this one looks like the old mag light color light (more yellowish).

Will a protected cell fit this light?

The factory battery is protected. So yes.

Thanks