Thrunite TN36 Group Buy - Price Confirmed. Stock Confirmed

Could you pm me with prices please? I am interested on a NW.

I am unsure which white to go for at the moment.

I am in the EU.

Thanks

Regards

Lightning

Please PM price for CW. Thanks

I am interested in knowing the price of a NW too. PM please

Interested in neutral white… PM price please?

Mine came in today and it has the new tailcap with lanyard hole!

Please PM me a price for CW if they are still available. Thank You.

They’re not available anymore… I tried already :_(

Finally received mine today. Feels nice and solid and nice NW colour. Haven’t been able to play with it outside yet but it is plenty bright. The moonlight mode is very nice and will be sued a lot no doubt. It does get hot bloody fast to the point where you can’t touch the head. If you hold onto the battery tube side it is much more bearable. I’ve only tried for a few minutes but it was bearable. If you touched the head you would burn yourself (But it’s not that hot that you would immediately hurt yourself)

Mine also came without a lanyard or attachment for it. I won’t lie it would have rounder off the light much better but it’s not a deal breaker for me.

EDIT: Has anyone bothered to contact the supplier regarding the newer tailcaps and lanyards…?

is this still active?

Nope! Ended already!

Pm me price please for NW

HAHA coolz! my9221 just mentioned that the GB ended so there’s no GB price

Ah damn i only read the title and first page, didn’t know it ended until i made the post hehehe LOL

If anyone is looking for a TN36 NW, I have one for sale on the buy/sell section.

Pm price for neutral white please.

pm price pls

Please pm me price. Is the ut version? Cheers

original post is from january this year and it was for the non UT version.

I got the regular version from this group buy and it’s good.
I wouldn’t mind if someone would set up another group buy for the UT version :slight_smile:

I’m interested in a CW version as well. PM price please, thanks!

FYI right off the factory site:

ThruNite TN36 UT Cool White New Product
$229.95

For me I want them to release the NW version and also have them push the XHP70 a bit. I say let me know when it is doing north of 9K (heck that is an easy 3k per XHP70) (3333 each per would be basically 10k) what do you think, can the XHP70 do 3,333 Lumens?

look at the new convoy XHP70 thread.

and that is $60 so come on Thrunite TN36UT in NW with 10k for $180 before group buy or BLF price!!! anything else and you are playing us.

Also they should give us a second step down that is no slouch either (how about 5k second step!) (so it is not just a big timed turbo)