Thrunite TN36 Group Buy - why isnt there one?

I know a few people like to set up group buys so I’m wondering why no one has set one up for the TN36?

I really want one of these and I’m just wondering if anyone has any plans for a group buy or what the route to setting one up is.

I’ll happily email a few companies but I think it might be better for a high profile user doing this as they might know of you.

In another one of my hobbies I’m well known among the suppliers / distros so I could ask for something like this easily but in this I’m one of the many thousands of hobby flashlight users.

From what I have read about this torch and the reasoning for the lack of a group buy on it at this time has more to do with supply than anything else. Almost any site that has it listed is currently out of stock and waiting on their order. I also read something that Thrunite isn’t producing huge numbers of this model right now (design challenges?) which isn’t helping with the supply/demand on it. I would definitely be interested in something like this however once the stock levels reach acceptable levels. :wink:

Isn’t it reasonable to assume that ThruNite will maintain the low/zero supply until such time as the XHP70 becomes available in large enough supply?

well I seem to be getting answers for a group buy so I need to set that up now.

Just need to understand if i need to buy all of them first! :smiley:

Don’t take my post as an interest post.

Don’t worry. I wasn’t. I meant I had emails from a supplier offering a good price.

Haha, gotcha. It’s interesting that they’re offering you good pricing on something which is in limited supply… ?

Ah, strike that. I see that hkequipment plans to have stock Feb 10 and ThruNite’s direct shop shows Feb 25.

The price was on hold considering they hadnt got stock. No one has at the moment but they gave me a predicted price and explained that they were waiting on confirming everything 100%

The ball is now rolling.

TN36 Group Buy.