ThruNite TN42 - good price for latest from ThruNite

Getting into the >1000m flashlight craze! Clue me in on the price please, and no nasty surprises(unless it’s a nice one). Thanks

First batch sold out, second on the way :slight_smile:

PM please, thanks

PM please, thank you!

PM please, thanks

Unfortunately, I still don’t have info about restocking of this light :cry: I hope it will be soon.
In the meantime you can read JohnnyMac-s review but I have to warn you, after reading it you will want to order 2 pcs. translated to -> significant impact to your wallet :smiley:

I have 4 of them 2-CW and 2-NW I purchased for 2 friends and my brother, I’m hoping my brother forgets about his! :smiling_imp: The Neutral White is really amazing, and I’m a Cool white guy! :+1:

Received my NW version today—-Very nice Well built light—I would guess the tint is 5000-5200k—At first I thought they made a mistake and send me CW until I compared to a CW light—there is a slight throw loss but at this level not noticeable —I measured my NW @ 650klux everyone with CW has been getting 700+klux—————-Thanks again for the deal

a pm with price would be great

TN42 NW and CW VTC5a’s

NW beam shot 100yds.

CW beam shot….

NW CW tint….

Thanks for the excellent deal Sirius9! :money_mouth_face: The TN42 is a keeper for sure, anybody want to buy a K70? :smiley:

pm me the price and other info .thanks

Update 10/21/2016: after awhile limited quantity again in stock, only 3 pcs this time so if you want hurry up, price is ~$17? only CW (6000K)…
Since the quantity is insufficient I can not offer reservations, I will send info to anyone who makes a request but only first 4 that submit orders will get them, the rest will be refunded. :weary:

Pm pls

What means this please?
price is ~$17

it means you have to send me a PM to find out what number is behind number 7 :slight_smile:

Please pm me price thank you!!

I ordered my fifth TN42 yesterday, thanks Sirius9!

Today got a request from a friend that purchased one (2 days old TN42)
for more Lumens? Seems his vision is such that he can’t see long distances, having more than a few of my modded lights, asked if I could put a XHP70 in his TN42? :person_facepalming:

Answer: But of course! :smiley: :+1:

You will have to show us hotspot comparison photos :smiley:

In

Can you please resend me the code I messed up trying to order it, and can’t use it anymore.Thank you.