Title change by request: What's good about AFF links?

World cup?

You talking about Fifa?

You wanna talk about the Cup? Do you? Huh? Do You? Keep going, and I WILL change the title to this thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

Most definitely NO! (Sorry to whip out the bold text on you, Adoby. :slight_smile: ) I understand the arguments in favor of banning affiliate links as unsolicited commercial links. I’m not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing yet on that point, but I definitely don’t want the spam button to be used on affiliate links. If any given user is abusing affiliate links I’m happy to look into the situation and handle the issue with the user on a case-by-case basis. I’d prefer to not rely on a computer algorithm to remove posts and even block BLF user accounts because some users don’t like affiliate links. For information about correct usage of the spam button, please take a look here:

I’m going to lock this thread for now, because I think that anybody who cares probably already posted their opinion, and I don’t want to encourage cruelty to animals, especially to horses, if you catch my drift. :wink: