TK35 Clone $ 38,00 at cnqualitygoods

After looking at the TK35 carrier it is very similar when comparing against the KT53..?

Gold plated + spring.

The vent pattern is identical. + spring looks to be SS.

Nice pics. Surely looks very promising at this point.

It just seems like a flashlight with this design could utilize side switches.

If Ric will get a group buy going and it is <$40 with postage I am in!

Is the body simply anodized aluminum or is there a non-slip type material? It seems it's also the right candidate for a rugged (rubber?) type grip, which could also add comfort. I suppose one could get creative with this kind of modification. I still say it would be better equipped with side switch(es) instead of dual tail switches, particularly for this design.

Well, i'm still waiting for the package to arrive, i ordered 2 flashlights via DHL and it takes only 1 or 2 working day to arrive (and i can re-direct it to my office so i can post the results instantly). :)

Thanks 2100 :-)

I just want you to know i appreciate every thing you doing for the forum. Your posts are always informative, helpful and polite sir !

I actually bought a few lights base on your reviews and recommendations

+1. Very helpful fellow indeed! :)

Just got it, the quality is pretty good. Literally no imperfections externally at all, all the edges are very smooth.

asd

There is no mode memory. 4 levels, low - mid - high - highest. LOL!

Double click on it and it switches into strobe and SOS. Same as Fenix UI.

Seperate On and Off switch. Because there is no mode memory, it always starts in low.

There is PWM though, prob about 150Hz. Well, nothing's perfect.

Driver seems to be on the battery carrier. The alu pill is just the XM-L star and battery disc.

Need some more silicone grease on the head and body though, it vibrates and screeches.

45 seconds - 58.2 lux. 5 mins mark - 57.7 lux. 9 mins mark 57.4. 2.4% drop after 9 mins at 29 deg C ambient zero windspeed.

You aren't gonna beat 2100 if you're racing to get a light first. He probably lives the closest and always uses DHL. haha

Thanks for the quick heads up! Seriously... no mode memory? Very strange

And I agree totally. He and old45/70 and some others as well are light-years ahead of the rest of us. LOL!

Actually i should have used unregistered air mail. Just found out that i could have saved usd9.5 if i broke up my Kingpower and TK35 clone orders into 2. But of course DHL is so much faster + safer/ease of mind and is somewhat worth it from CNQG if you are doing 2 or more.

The surfacing is definitely not HA or anywhere close to Fenix. (I have a Fenix) Darn it, they should have done a NW!

The tint is probably 1A - slightly warmer than the FF STL-V2. Absolutely no hint of green tint on low.

Just a very slight donut hole for the beam profile. 205 lux @ 8.17 so that's 13.7k before correction (DX meter), probably 15-16k. Reflected lux bounce is approx 540L OTF. An Ultrafire U80 does about low 600s OTF. (STL V6 is 720L OTF and T40CS is 790 OTF). Can't be the lens, because that sucks 6% only.

Anyway I did not get this light for output.

How low is the low? Is mode separation similar to original TK35? (12-109-346-820lm)

First of all, i cannot compare mine directly with Fenix's numbers. But what i get is 24L, 65L, 240L and 540L. That gives you a decent idea.

Look at my T40CS and Selfbuilt's T40CS and TK35 numbers. For my T40CS I got 44k cd (before correction) if i remember correctly.

ased

How reliable has unregistered mail been through CNQG? Have you used it before?

It is from HK, so typical HK Air mail. All are reliable and pretty fast and i have used this from DX/Xtar HK for like 20 over times already, just that i nearly lost 1 of my order from Manafont (took 45 days) before it magically appeared in my letter box, the postal timestamp was really 45 days ago and not that MF forgot or anything. Usually i get my stuff here pretty fast with HK Air mail. China post is pretty slow most times but not unbearable. This is not a low cost order even for the KingPower big head, so not nice to risj it.

Actually thinking about it, registered air mail is good from CNQG too as they get on 4px which is a merger with Singpost. Even Singpost from Shanghai/Lightmalls took 5-6 working days to arrive for registered air. I believe different SLA and route points etc (maybe Singpost is direct HK/CN -> SG).

Thanks, that's what asked for. Just 540lm, question is - is it the emitter, inefficient driver or low current from the battery? I hope the last one.

I still don't understand what registered mail does for me over here since I can't seem to do anything about it either way. They can show me it shipped on their website, but that doesn't mean it's guaranteed to get here on time. There could still be an error, like your MF order. The only difference seems to be whether I know it's the vendor or HK Post that screwed up.

You're fast 2100! Nice pics. kinda sucks there's no mode memory...oh well . Thanks again 2100