Tmart Group Buy - Closed

Without seeing them for myself as a large warehouse, I assume all of these businesses are run in small garages in back alleys somewhere. At night its where some poor bugger sleeps, after toiling all day in a factory, and then runs the website, probably with his family, in the few hours left of the day. Most of what you order they have to then source. After seeing a few docos on they way many Chinese live just trying to get ahead, nothing surprises me. Hard workers, amazing work ethic. Sadly less than stellar English, while still many times better than my Mandarin/Cantonese.

Oh and mine (plain) says its shipped.

I am used to wait 25 to 35 days for goods from .hk

thank you OL for your work to get this Alive!

I agree with above sentiment. This is going to be my first flashlight of this type and I appreciate all the effort that went into getting this going.

Also ordered no name version the 22nd, recently changed to backorder.

just checked the no name ( my first order ) was back order… but the Tangsfire is coming tomorrow :smiley:
Thanks Justin… for doing this for us :beer: :beer:
now if you can only do group buy for Convoy L4 for the same price :8)

Yes OL, tks for your work on getting this together, you can’t control what Chinese companies do. The videos are informative for anyone who buys one, in this sale or not, and if they want to put mine on “backorder” after initially saying its there, I’ll just try to forget about it for a month and a half and have a random surprise coming in the mail sometime — its still a good deal.

Mine will be delivered tomorrow but we are in FL for another 10 days.

Justin
Thanks for putting up with all the crazy suppliers to make this group buy work!!!

It looks good, has a very small ding on head, no big deal to me as she ain’t no shelf queen.

I am sorry to say however that it whines, even on high, which to me says PWM.
Amp draw was 3.71 before braid on driver spring, is now reading 4.27. Both readings with same Sony battery that pulls 5.10 on my Fandyfire HD2010.
Pulled the driver and it does not have East-092 written on it, or I should say I can’t see it written anywhere.

Still a nice light and seems to have a decent beam.
It has the black centering ring, where the Fandy has the white. Don’t know if it makes a difference.
Before I finished writing this post, I tested it and it smoked the black centering ring almost all the way through. Yikes!
Lucky I saw the smoke forming under the lens.

Probably just need to get an XM-L2 mounted on a Noctigon. Mountain electronics here I come.
Now, what driver?

This host is still worth the $20 I have in it all day long.

Thanks,
Keith

What he said, thanks OL. :beer:

Only thing that bothers me is that we all based our decisions on the ones that tmart shipped to OL but now they don’t have no name version any more so the batch that they will supply now could be total cheapest crapnes and as OL sead, one thing that you can count on: chinese will always screw it up. Would be nice to have stock 4A driver but if not Nanjg 105C it is and with much nicer modes :stuck_out_tongue:

Strange… I waited a day for others to make the grab after OL’s post about the 20 additional. I was apparently still able to get one and just received a shipping notice. Maybe they just got some more in? It might be worth another try.

That thought occurred to me as well. As long as it arrives with a good reflector and a decent host, I’ll probably be more than pleased. Whatever the condition, this in no way detracts from OL’s great efforts to help support us. But I know how he feels. Ive also attempted a few group buys. I think the most frustrating part is when I tried to negotiate in the best interests of the group and then was later lied to by the vendor. Although I knew it wasnt my fault, I still felt responsible for their deception and the disappointment caused to others, and that I had let our members down. Its hard to get over that ill sentiment and it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth.

best if you log in to tmart website and see if it back order or not… i got in too right after OL posted additional 20 is available, got confirmation email from tmart too, but when I checked through tmart website … it says back order :Sp

Thanks for the warning (and the scare). :smiley: I just logged in and it shows Order Status: Shipped. The email has a tracking link and shows my package is enjoying an overnight stay in Secaucus, NJ, US. Alright, its probably not enjoying itself and cant wait to get the heck out of there! :smiley:

I suppose if something can go wrong, it will. Maybe they process their daily orders in a random fashion.

Reply from Tmart

"we have stock of TangsFire HD-2010 in both US and Hk warehouse. so people who in US or CA can get it soon.
but we only have stock of HD 2010 CREE XM-LT6 8W 1300 In HK warehouse. it ships to members from HK warehouse. So it needs one month to reach the destination all over the world."

My unbranded one is on backorder, too.

A wise man once took his time to write his thoughts about chinese vendors. How they work, how we might deal with the issues.

I agree wholeheartedly. I hope for all, I expect nothing. I have the chance to get an unbranded HD2010 host for an unbeatable price, vendor has a chance to keep my money. We’ll see in about 45 days.

If it fails, next deal will come. They need us as badly as we need them.

Thanks OL, for investing your time and effort to provide us this chance. And thanks for your thoughts and experience you posted in the other thread.

HarleyQuin

Thanks for the update OL. Much appreciated and thanks again for the effort put in here. Like I said earlier I dont need another of these but you can still twist an arm mighty hard.

How ironic :expressionless:

but we all know who will be last to laugh…

Received my Tang HD 2010 today and I am fairly happy with the purchase. This was a god deal.

Thanks again!

recieved my tangs today… the hotspot is bigger than than my Fandyfire… speaking of which, my fandyfire started acting strange.
it won’t shine bright anymore, the high is as bright as low and low as bright as moonlight… what gives? :expressionless:

It might be embarrassed by the competition yu just got in…