Tmart's Returning: TeamBuy Price, Exclusive Experience

Thank you for your reply. I would comment on one thing

"We guarantee refund unconditionally if the item can not be restocked or we can't ship the item within 2 weeks."

You can guarantee that in the China store, but for the New York Store that does not work.

US shipping (shipping within the US, to a US adderss, from the New York store), must be within 5 working days maximum. Do not use the 2 week thing inside the US. It doesn't work for us. If we wanted to wait 2 weeks, we can buy from a variety of Chinese websites.

Maybe you would be able to have a place where it showed "in stock in the US" or In Stock in China", that way we would know what we can get within 5 days.

Justin

Hi, @Old-lumens, thanks for your reply. By the “2 weeks maximum” we mean if we can’t ship the item within 2 weeks, we’ll refund unconditionally. But it’s just the special conditions. If you read our Shipping & Payments policy here:http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Shipping-Policy.html you’ll see that our delivery time in US is generally within one week.

About the last advice you made, actually we have noticed that and we are working on this recently. Thanks for your advice.

Hi Tommy, is it the product you referred to?:

SKY/RAY SK-KING XML-T6 15W 3000~4200LM 2 Mode Flashlight

Thanks Louis,

That is the one. Was there a price change? I guess I will wait for it to go on sale. Thank for the quick reply.

Tommy

Tommy, something tells me we may see a group buy on the King. :wink:

I think I might jump. Only trouble is, I have ALREADY ordered 3 other lights in the last 2 weeks. Dag! I think this is the same one on Ebay at cheapest price of $42.99 free shipping.

I am close!! Undecided

Generic answers.

Keith

[quote=Foy]

"

phopaFoy [/quote

LOL

Keith

I F O R M A T I O N S.

infofoy .......I mean Keith