TN31 + T10 for $139.00

Mine was delivered very fast via DHL, in less than 6 days. Thrunite didn’t provide me tracking number before it is shipped to me, only after I got the tracking number. My T10 works fine. I use AA battery for it.

Probably clearing out their warehouse to make room for a new model (hopefully).

Hmmm…brightness difference should be huge. But this doesn’t look that much brighter, at all hardly.

Yes, I know my PNS (Canon IXUS 220 HS) sucks, doesn't have proper manual settings IRL difference is much bigger.

Unless I missed something but dang, 10 days to process an order? Must have been that special Neutral White emitter option. Hope DHL is behind on the tracking status and I get today or will probably have to wait another few days maybe 5.... it's not like I need it right now....

I got a tracking number, looks like it will be shipped today via FedEx. Not sure why it took eight days before they shipped my order, maybe the NW version was out of stock or something.

The estimated delivery date is next week, I had hoped to have it before the weekend.

Mine is coming from China...China... DHL says just leaving Hong Kong Post... I'd thought I would be getting mine locally (california) but I assumed wrong. Let's see who get's theirs first, shall we...

Finally delivered at home. The wife signed for it. Would have got it yesterday but somehow several letters of my street name was "lost in translation" and address was spelled incorrectly (L was used for an I and O was used for a C, go figure) so DHL couldn't deliver it (they could at least call my number, but they didn't). I was so eager to use it too.... Anyway can't wait to get home to "see the light".... In hindsight, it took longer to process the order than to ship it... oh well, perhaps I hope to find a deal of this caliber from another vendor/dealer for future generation Cree LED...

**** Update ****

Got home, opened the box up (looked smaller than I expected) and all I can say is wow. Dropped in an energizer nimh 2500mah into the accompanying T10 and it lit up fine. Emitter was slightly off-center but the op reflector smoothed out the edges well... dumped the 3 aw18650 2200mah out of the drawer queen WolfEyes M90-13V Rattlesnake and installed into the TN 31's carrier. Re-assembled the TN31 (whoah, it's got a laser etched "Neutral White Version" on one of the flat sides of the body) and hit the tail switch.... selector ring was on level 1 so it was a faint light and looked into business end... no seared retina luckily...Changed the selector through all six levels and wow... already to my eyes the neutral looks great already and could tell it wasn't the cool white i was used to with the other lights i have... compared it to my Solarforce masterpiece pro-2 and the mpp2's mc-e emitter was slightly bluish. No more CW emitters from now on.... so yes, I like this light... time to see the light saber when darkness arrives (well after a full battery recharge).... Thanks Thrunite for making this light more affordable and for making me wait so long....

Mine is going around the long way.
An email from Thrunite with DHL tracking number was received 14/11.

I’m using an app that alerts when tracking information changes, so I see:
14/11 Guangzhou
14/11 Shenzhen
15/11 Hong Kong
16/11 Cincinnati OHIO USA !

Oops, wrong continent !
I’m in Australia.

I double checked the address and tracking number and they look OK.
Tracking info from Ohio will be interesting.

Edit - Now it’s in New Jersey.
17/11 Elizabeth, NJ, USA. Destination Service Area: ELIZABETH, NJ - HOBOKEN - USA

Anyone here from New Jersey and order The TN31/T10 deal ?
Cone ?
Lensmanmark ?

How can they make such an obvious mistake like that?... They might of thought you "meant" USA instead of AUS or something like that but how?? We'll never know I guess... Hope you get light soon...

Well Suncoaster… I’m sure from Ohio it will head to my house in Texas!!! I bought one of these specials…got it….and I guess yours will be my bonus!!! >) Dan.

Has anyone received one with “foggy” reflector?
It appears only, when light is lit up and you look down the throat.

I had a similar foggyness / dustyness with my former DRY. Both un-opened. No scratches or dirt, though…

Thrunite took the forum from their page…
If you click on “customer service” it says:
“Whoops, our bad…
The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.
If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.”

Thats really bad. Guess they want to prevent over customers from reading the bad news about their service…

I postet a thread about my non-working T10 and wrote them an email. No answer. Nothing.

They don’t really seem to get the fact that selling directly, and bypassing their dealer network, has consequences. One is customer service. Another is communication, and their command of English leaves a lot to be desired (“buddle”, and “Thrinite” on their ebay pages are minor examples).

Perhaps some people were treating their forum with the same disrespect that they have been treating ours :bigsmile:

I got my replacement TN31 from a US based distributor today. My 1st TN31 had a control ring issue. I couldn’t tun the control ring without turning the entire head off, it was so bad. Just a note my Panasonic NCR18650B fit in the TN31 battery carrier but the light wouldn’t turn on. Swapped out with the Panny NCR18650A and the lights works now? This new light’s control ring is much better. I wished the ring had a more positive feel to it when changing modes. I read another thread that a “o” ring under the control ring should have been incorporated into the TN31 but wasn’t.
I paid shipping to return my TN31 to this US based dealer and was advised to send a email to Thrunite sales for reimbursement, which I did a couple of times. Still no response from Thrunite. This is probably be the first and last product I buy from Thrunite.

I’m hoping this’ll tide me over for throwers. I wonder if this’ll take 8 weeks like my $5 thrunite Ti did….

I’m patient and its a heck of a deal

Does Your TN31’s reflector look like this?

It shouldn’t look like that,I swear the sale ones everyone bought were “B” stock lights because I had not heard complaints like this when first sold.My ring clinks and clanks which is annoying and is just not properly fit on the light.I think we all got duped,lots of problems with these tn-31’s,makes you wonder.

I think you read my mind.

Yep.

Like badly washed with some darker spots.