TN35vn or FF4 65watt

Hi Im a long time lurker but not posting. Im a hobbiest and in the market for a bright light. Im not looking for a light with super long throw as I already have a TN32 but Im looking for a light that will brighten up a large area while still have great throw. I dont really care for multi emitter lights as they are generally too floody or have extremely large heads which I dont like. Ive kinda narrowed down my search to the TN35vn and the Firefoxes FF4 65 watt. Wonder what your thoughts were on which one would be the most usefull and give the best performance.

Hallo, you are here too :slight_smile:

If you are HID addicted, then go with FF4
for me forget those TN35 and go for K40M
they almost have a same dimension and same MT-G2 emitter
performance not to different

but you have to be patient, wait/ask some code from member here
sometimes the price is low (i got mine $86 at banggood)

Dedomed K40Mvn.

I know you “tjeret from HIDplanet haha! I am a HID fan haha but the FF4 just doenst seem quite as practical as some of the other lights with the step downs and all. But maybe Im overthinking it. And no TN35 love? Whats wrong with it?

And who would I be able to pm for bangood coupon codes like that?

:bigsmile:

as the forum title says budgetlightforum, thats why “all expensive one is rarely” shown here (especially Vn thing) :wink:

the price gap is huge you can buy 2nd hand multimeter with the price difference :bigsmile:
because difference between TN35 and K40M is the “head only”. otherwise almost same even internal

maybe you should posted here

user member with no kangaroo picture often give a code for special price

I actually have a TN35vn and an FF4.

Personally the TN35vn was definitely not worth the extra cost. I wish I had just bought a normal TN35.

The FF4 belts the TN35vn, the only thing is you have to wait for the warm up period when you first turn it on. If that doesn’t bother you, I would recommend that one.

Hey you the guy I need to talk to LOL! So hows the run time on the FF4 compared to the TN35. At equivalent brightness levels (24watts on the FF4 and I guess level 5 or 6 on the TN35) are they about the same?