Today's EDC (Pictures)

I like everything I see above!:-) I don't know how many lights I have with copper maybe 50? I really don't know but my collection is between 300-400 lights?? Not sure

Nothing fancy or luxury, as long as it has good reliability (works as intended), i’m happy.
EDC at work that I carry on myself :

Xiaomi TwentySeventeen mechanical watch
Spyderco endura - ZDP 189
Sofirn C01 - Yuji 5600K high CRI
Jetbeam JET-µ - Nichia optisolis 5000K high CRI (modded by clemence)
Jetbeam RRT01 - Nichia 219B SW45K (modded)

I was using a JET-µ optisolis 6500K but lost it, replaced with the 5000K, both have the best high CRI I seen in years, particularly the 6500K since I always hated cool white but clemence’s beamshots convinced me to give it a go, I was not disappointed.
It took me some time to get used to its tint but the astonishing advantage of being able to see very good red and excellent green and blue colors shades in a cool white beam made it easy to appreciate it. At first I couldn’t believe my eyes.
I could never be enough dithyrambic about the Nichia optisolis series. The Yuji 5600K is excellent too.

Not in my work pants, for longer runtime I’m also using a FireFlies ROT66 (nichia 219B) or Astrolux MF01 (nichia 219C) and a BLF A6 (stock emitter, need to be modded) or Wuben TO50R (Samsung LH351D).

High CRI and nothing else because I truely like lights and have well fonctionning cones, why would I use CRI70 ?

You are 100% High CRI man!:-)

Here you can find a few more pics of this little heavy weight beauty champion -
L.L. Bean copper

A few Malkoff’s in the rotation … :slight_smile:

My EDC took to tubing at a conference the other night. No leaks!

Had to take photos the following day.

Petr, what is that smaller flashlight on the left of the Nicron?
BTW, you carry it all into that pouch? Gotta get one like that for me…otherwise my pockets will blow someday :smiley:

NICRON Bamboo K15

In the case I carry a knife, flashlight Nicron B74, Nicron Bamboo, mini headlamp, spare battery, charging cable, screwdriver, tactical pen. Small lamp Nitecore TUBE on the keys of the house. Warsun flashlight and USB A / USB C adapter on car keys.

I have another knife on my desk. I also have one on my belt. The Eagle Eye X1R headlamp in the backpack, another small flashlight, charging adapter.

I count on nuclear war :smiley:

I tried to post the pic it worked once but it was the wrong photo and I couldn’t get it to show up again

today

Budget and effective EDC, just the way I like it :wink: (until I have money for an expensive one :smiley: )
Thanks for the reply about the bamboo :wink: I remember seeing it but couldn’t remember where!!

And thanks for the explanation about how you carry the stuff :wink:

Today’s EDC!
With “cargo” shorts :smiley:

(6 lights, 4 knives, 2 multitools, 2 pens…and the rest :smiley: )

Don’t fall in a pool — you’ll sink to the bottom—— :smiling_imp:

Sorry for the bad quality picture;( I don’t know how to make Imgur display my full quality picture??:(

Get rid of the "_d" in the image URL.

The full URL should be:

https://i.imgur.com/P0lVWlH.jpg

Thank you but it doesn’t work I just copied the link you posted above

Better instructions:

When choosing a URL on Imgur, choose "Direct Link."