tomtop_w - Ebay seller [Recommended]

I too recommend 365digital.

But I also think tomtop are OK despite the strange problems over the peak Christmas period.

I too recommend 365digital. (Note that these are the single mode versions)

But I also think tomtop_w are OK despite the strange problems over the peak Christmas period.

Well, my TomTop 68, ordered on Dec 7th, never arrived. However, after swapping a few emails they refunded me in full a few days ago. I think this is very fair of them, considering the non-arrival is unlikely to be their fault. Also, of course, they refunded me purely on trust; after all, for all they know I could be lying and have the torch in front of me.

Anyway, I left them nice feedback, and promised that if the awol torch ever does actually show up in the future I'll repay the refund. Disappointing that I never got the light to compare with my others, but on their behaviour I'd have to recommend TomTop as a seller, at least on this showing.

Yep, I give TomTop high marks too. My second order of 2 more units was placed same as yours in Dec. Guess they were held up in customs. but I finally got em. \

I'll NEVER order during the Holiday Rush or Chinese New Year again,,,til next time. ... NOT !

Strange. I ordered from Tomtop twice in December (those sipik sk68 clones) and they were both shipped to me in Vancouver in about 2 weeks. Maybe try to order directly from their website instead of their ebay store-front?