Took A Updated Photo Of My Collection

Nice!

Please PM me your address, schedule, and location of the spare key…

+1

High res. image would be great! maybe a list of the lights in each shelve, you got a nice collection there, do you have batteries for each one, or do you rotate batteries from lights that are in use?

Waiting for you to pull the trigger on the ThruNite TN31. :wink:

Fantastic collection dude. A list of your favorite 5 lights would be cool!

This made me realize that I need to stop buying only black flashlights. Sure, it’s a great collection. The amount of utility to “us” is huge. But someone who isn’t “us” won’t truly appreciate the lights for the lack of variety. I think it might actually be the picture, not enough detail on the knurling and such.

Just realized it sounded like I was knocking your collection, sorry about that. I just feel it’d be the ULTIMATE collection if it had a few baked lights in there. But…I would never refuse this collection. You must feel proud having it, lol! (I sure would)

Awesome :cowboy_hat_face:

Just like the subject line says —- NICE!!!

Off-topic question (but one I want to ask of BLF members in general): Do you keep batteries in all those lights? Or do you put batteries in the lights when needed?

dude you gotta couple flashlights

I think you have a problem

That is a VERY NICE collection.

I see by your sig, you joined BLF 1 year ago ..... Is that what happens when you get the "addiction"? That's just the lights, I'm sure there are Batteries, Chargers and other accouterments.

I'm AMAZED !!!

I generally keep batteries in all of my lights but locked out by putting a piece of paper in there. However this can be problematic if you don't have a virtually unlimited source of 18650s like I do. (I crack open tons of laptop batteries)

how many are they??

>>>>>but locked out by putting a piece of paper in there.

Like the title says: and why didn’t i think of that? GOOD IDEA!!!

I was getting a little leery of something happening and one spontaneously catastrophically draining because of a bad whatever.

>>>>>I crack open tons of laptop batteries

I am quickly finding out what you mean. I have been trolling home depot’s and lowe’s battery recycling bins, looking very successfully for packs to crack. Also at my goodwill computer store: $5 a pack.

In just the last week I cracked three packs and got 20 GREAT sanyos, LGs and panasonics. Every single one of them holds a charge perfectly. Four were too low to recharge and were tossed. Cost $5.

I love getting free (or nearly free) stuff!

Very nice collection mate. Do you use any mounted on that rifle for night shooting? If so, which ones work best?

I have batteries in almost all of them. I have enough batteries to put in probably all of them or will have once my Hi-Max 18650’s get here. But no I have pulled some of the batteries out of the ones that don’t get used much. but really most of them don’t get used.

I have 71.

Yes I have plenty of chargers.

And no I don’t have a light on the gun. That’s a 25-06 Rem 700BDL that I bought brand new for my son.

If you click this link, it will show you what I have.

Looking great Brad!!! Awesome picture!!!

I don’t know what you’re going to do if one breaks down on you! :smiley:

All kidding aside, I’m jealous. And to some of other posters, did you notice the high-powered rifle in the right of the picture? I’d rather be his friend!

the rifle is for any wiseguy who tries to get his lights J)

Thanks for the compliments guys. I do appreciate it.

This may not be the place to post this, but what the heck. it’s my thread, so if I mess it up, so be it. LOL! Beats starting a new thread. But I just got done taking these on the 1.4 sec shutter.

My pride and joy - the Fenix TK70. It’s my best throwing LED flashlight I have. I just took these on manual setting 1.4 sec shutter, f/4 and ISO 400. This light is just so awesome!

350yds

220yds

200yds+ up the street

” Damn that looks AWESOME ”
That’s defiantly a light that has the “WOW FACTOR” :wink: