Triple XP-L Convoy S2 MTN Edition BLF17DD Review

Same as everyone else is saying: the aluminum board from kaidomain is not suited for high amps. Maybe swap in a different driver.

yes i used thermal paste…but probably very cheap:) heatsink is alluminium….the same as many people use here.and maybe,the KD triple board is also the problem….cos i see,many people have this legendary triple and no problem…so something must the the error….thanks for all your kind advices friends:)

ok.people,now i understand…sadly,too late.could be using dedomed xpl making this project more throw? or-is there any other optic,which can make the triple more throw than the carclo we use?:)thanks

friends,where you buy triples xpl-s hi?.any other source than moutain?sadly,iam not able to reflow them self…

Just try it, it is really easy. You can use your stovetop to reflow.

http://intl-outdoor.com send him a pm ,he will make it for you.

friends,how you made the tailcap visible?shining…stock is not shining right?

There was some talk in here about components unsoldering and shorting in case of thermal protection failure. One suggestion was to use arctic alumina to pot the leads, largely rejected because of the temperature being too hot for the adhesive to work well. I wonder, how about using a high-temperature electroinsulating varnish? Probably won’t hold the leads in place, but should reduce the risk of a short…