Tritium (GTID) screws for Zebralight SC52 /Jetbeam SSA10, TCR10,RRT01,JA10,JC10,EYE15,EYE12,EYE10,E3S,S serials and D

Yeah, no hurry, but I'm interested, if it can still tailstand after that.

I had actually thought about putting in 3 trits in a Triangle, I think there are some 4mm long ones that would fit, but I'm sure they wouldnt align perfectly and that would bug me forever. :D

I’ll probably need you to send some high resolution pictures of the back of the flashlight so I know what kind of screws I should use if you still want it to stand. It could be a challenge to get it flushed with the body. My email is eclipsesharp@gmail.com.

Height would be about 6mm, here is a pic of the back (not mine, if you need a better pic, I'll have to wait until I get my camera back :D):

But thats just a "regular" tripod mount screw like almost any digital camera these days has. Nothing special imo. :D

PM sent :slight_smile:

Alright, got your payment. Will let you know once they are out. Thanks!

I have visited a screw supplier yesterday and finding that screw size and thread is no issue, but one with a flat head so that it flushes in with the body is an issue, especially only when I need one. I’ll continue looking for it. If you find one perhaps you can do a slow mail to me and I’ll get it done for you.

Just recieved my tritium screws today from Eclipsesharp. I am super impressed. The vials are TINY. It’s beautiful to see such precise work. I like how the screws look much better than the standard phillips head. They also allow the light to lay flush rather than angled off the clip like before. To me, they make my favorite flashlight even better.

Below is a comparison of the screws against night sights manufactured in 2010 (though I should mention I find these as bright as 2013 manufactured sights from Trijicon in different sight sets). Interestingly enough, the spacing between the screws and night sights can’t be much different than a millimeter.

My perceived brightness of the screws is perhaps 1/3 that of the nightsights. This is great as I can leave my flashlight on my nightstand and with my dark adapted eyes easily find it without it being annoying. If you use your zebralights moonlight moods, specifically the 0.06lm mode, I think you will find these pair very nicely.

I don’t believe they will aid much in locating a completely lost light as the angle is somewhat specific that the light can be seen (due to the deep screw heads). I consider them to be the final elegant touch on an already amazing light. I will surely another set whenever I find a more perfect light.

That is a very appealing result, looks like fine jewelry.

That was also the motivation behind my original attempts. Then I started to realize that in order to find them buried in a pack the number of Trit’s required to cover all the possible angles and partially exposed surfaces when it is bured with lots of other items, would get pretty expensive, and suitable protected niches in the light to embed them in are pretty limited. Especially when you rule out the cooling fins on lights that are driven hard.