Trustfire T2 XP-G R5 5-mode 1*18650 with side clicky

Check this out on szwholesale:

http://www.szwholesale.com/trustfire-cree-5mode-455lumens-1x18650-flashlightfctft2-p-4045.html?osCsid=10fc3f93ec5dc703bc337136d2b8ab4d

They claim they measured 455 lumens in an integrating sphere. I know trooplewis got 1.75amp draw in his measurement. That is overdriving that XP-G, but that would make sense for it put out around 400 otf at that current level. Some nice pictures on their listing as well. Seems to list a lot more specs than most other budget listings. I wonder who actually makes this light.

Trooplewis : can you give us some disaseembled pics? This light is just so dang pretty I may just have to bite the bullet even though it may be too large for pocket carry.

I'm not going to have any time until Tuesday to play with the light and take photos, but I'll do so then.

I'm thoroughly enjoying having a side-switch on a light for a change instead of the "tactical" tailswitch. It makes so much more sense for casual use where you are holding the flashlight at your hip and can just press the button from the position your thumb usually rests at.

Yes, I love this light.

I would assume it's Shenzhen TrustFire Technology Co., Ltd and not XTAR (=szwholesale).

How did I miss this thread. That is one nice looking light!

This light looks like it's just run on DD. I would buy it if they added some kind of regulation, but DD is kind of sloppy on a XP-G/E.

Trooplewis, did you ever determine if this light will take a standard pill?