Trustfire TR-3T6 driver fryed? Repair advice needed

For some reason I can't get to LC's site, but I think I know what driver you are talking about. I was under the impression that was a boost driver. It will be good to hear how it works for you. A lot of people are interested in that driver.

I dropped in this driver. As mentioned before, It does deliver power, but it doesn’t seem to really drive the led on a decent current.

The driver you posted, is it possible to do a resistor mod? Since I’m planning to update my recently accuired Fandyfire STL-V6, this driver looks like a possibility. At least, if I’m not mistaken, this driver would drive one led (like on the STL-V6) to 2.4A right? Or is the output based on leds in parallel?

Yeah I have heard nothing good from all the KD drivers.
I wouldn’t recommend the Lightcastle one for an easy mod. What do you want to achieve with the driver swap?

There are nice two cell drivers out there, the ones with high mid low and a bit slow modechanging .
They are also resistor modeable and work very good, I believe i have one in my stlv6 too…
Available from different sources with slightly different optics and descriptions.
I believe the cheapest is available from fastech

A bit cheaper at fastech but as I said the description lists it as 5 mode.