Trustfire TR-3T6 (from Wallbuys) 2000+ lumen mod

Sounds about right… Your tailcap readings are just generally slightly lower than mine…
What are your tailcap reading on a 2,8A nanjg105C? What kind of batteries are you using?

You should basically be at Sky-Ray King level (those who are hard driven) with 2 batteries, or slightly brighter. 3 batteries should beat most lights in terms of output. But as Werner said, you are kinda looking at 3 P60s (closer to 3amps each.)

When that is said. Not sure why, but I have held 3 P60s close/around 3 amps together before, and I feel that my 3T6 is slightly brighter (might be due to a better centered hot spot?). In my opinion it have a nicer beam and better throw despite extra flood.

I also think the reflector helps get the best out of a given tint, slightly better than a single P60 reflector. But that is more subjective.
The reflector did not bring out much purple tint from the CW T6. And the NW I have in now does not show any yellow. Out of the NW lights I have the 3T6 have the nicest tint.

I don’t have any nanjg105C drivers to test, but on the KD 8*7135 board I’m getting a little over 2.9a with any of the following cells (all of which happen to be at 4.0x volts at the moment;
TF flames (2400), Solarforce black, Solarforce White, & Sanyo UR18650F’s.

In that case, our readings is probably quite similar. (but I have not measured that same driver, so cant say with 100% certainty)
There is still a small probability that the equipment used (batteries and DMM/wires) make the difference. Or the KD driver might have slightly lower readings. Hard to say for sure… But it sounds like your driver and light are working as it should.

Sadly, this driver will not give you closer to 4,5A (input) with two batteries…

Just a hint:
To check if the DMM works proper doesn’t work on a 7135 driver…because its a constant current no matter if the DMM wires cause some voltage drop…
On a direct driven light it makes a huge differents because you steal some volts from the battery which causes lower current.

I like the stock 3T6 driver, I have a spare one laying around perhaps I will buy a used maglite or so and put it in it…perhaps 3 xpg2 or so…
If I would choose a 4xD light I could even use normal batteries….

Aha… You learn some everyday…