TrustFire X100 New user wanting to show some beam shots!

Hello people

Iv been following BLF for a few months now and i finally decided to buy one of these beasts to see just how much power they had compared to a standard torch you can buy from a retailer here in the UK.

I have been utterly blown away at the output of this thing!!!

As im a new user i just wanted to ask if im aloud to upload a link to my Flickr photostream??? As iv just put a new set of beam shots that i know you guys might like.

Thanks.

Welcome to BLF! Post away! No restrictions I'm aware of on links or photos (so long as they are in good taste).

EDIT - you may wish to reference this thread.

-Garry

Welcome to BLF! You'll love being here! :)

..and we'll love watching your photos, so go ahead and link them here!

yeah, stop teasing and post the link :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys

I’m an Amateur Photographer and wanted to get a decent torch/flashlight to do some light painting and lighting up bridges and the likes, But i think i have just bought a Searchlight!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryandean/sets/72157633154494595/

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

Cool photos! Keep up the good work!

Some nice shots there! Thanks for sharing!

-Garry

Nice shots, nice part of the uk too. :bigsmile:

Welcome to blf from an english man. :slight_smile:

Really nice pics of a nice place…Welcome to BLF

Awesome pictures!

Did your hand peel off the lens okay after you covered the lens with it or was it burned off? LOL

That is some sweet scenery you have found too. And sorry about my morbid sense of humor ;-)

great photos, I’ll look forward to more :slight_smile:

Ha Ha Yes it was fine, It does heat up rather quickly though, It was bearable for about 5 seconds just enough time to take the shot! I also blinded myself quite badly doing that shot. Not recommended :wink:

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Just noticed the “quote” button :slight_smile: Rookie mistake!

i’m no photographer but they don’t look amateur to me…they look professional!

nice shots and that light is a beast.

Nice pics! And welcome from someone pretty new here as well :wink: The TF x100 looks like the Trustfire J18 with deeper reflectors, four instead of 3 battery and probably better driver. How much are they running?

+1

Hey, Thanks!

As you said, Im pretty new and as far as knowing how much power this things putting out i dont have a multimeter to check. I will be buying one soon though and i can do some checks on it.

What i can tell you is that the TF X100 that i have is very well built it feels like a very sturdy torch/flashlight, all the leds are centered perfectly and the thread on the screw-cap is well manufactured.

Cheers!

nice pics! Feel like going there sometime again

Welcome, and really Great Photo’s, wish i could take shot’s like that. I have a TF X100 also, it is one Hell of a Light. Best Pure Flood Light i have (and i have a few), not too shabby at throw either.

Welcome! Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures!