Trustfire X6. . . Champagne on a beer budget.

having fun with this thing lately, huh? lol

Being the first one I purchased. I go out and just throw the beam around at night. Lots of fun… Looks like a light saber…

I wish there were some modding guides for this light. I have one on the way and I cant find anything that shows how to de-dome, remove/mod the driver, etc :frowning:

De-doming is SUPER SIMPLE…. SCARU posted a thread about it. All it takes it a pair of tweezers or needle nosed pliers.

Here’s the step by step by scaru… He made it look so easy that you have to do it, and sure glad I did!!!

+1 Ty Rick

No problem… :wink:

EDIT nevermind, dumb question.

The dome on top of the LED is removed, this makes it so there is less spill but it will throw further.

No such thing as a dumb question… This topic has been… Debated over & over & over…

I added this pic….

I ended up looking like four posts up after I posted and saw the link to de dining the x6 haha.

Was my first purchase into the bigger lights. The X6 is everything a novice will ever need. Not to mention its built like ap freaking tank… Good throw & economical. Hey! What more can a newbie ask for?

Thanks for the de-doming link. I will do that to mine when it gets here. Any guides for swapping/upgrading the driver?

Quick off topic, has anyone dedomed a T6?

who

Talking about Aliexpress. LOL it makes you feel important to use first names for sellers. It gives the appearance of being in the inner circle of the flashlight world. Even if the average person has no idea who the hell you are talking about. :smiley:

I think everyone knows our own Rey. He is a member here and his handle is WWEFANS.

He is the guy behind the BLF A8 and BLF mini.

And he sells an authentic X6 cheaper than anyone I have seen: Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com

Or with free DHL shipping to USA: Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com

That’s where I bought my X6 from, among with many other lights. I have always been very happy with his service!

Thank you! I had no idea who he was either.