Trustfire X6 & MT-G2

First came this

after that

then that

first that

AND THAT

Using a trim pot, I adjust the current. When I bridged the two resitors, I saw 8.8 amps. I would like to stey between 10 amps @ led, what do you suggest?
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~-~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~-~~*-*-

I found something strange in my MT-G2 from Hank’s store

Unfortunatelly, it is not the first time my leds are not properelly reflowed and need extra solder between led and mcpcb

The spot looks like it was caused by oxidation where there is a hole in the OEM package. I take off the oxidation with wet 2000 grit on a flat surface before reflowing as solder doesn't bond well to oxidized copper.

Not sure what to say about the current. I don't think this will make a difference, but it's worth a try if you have them. You could try swapping out the FET's to the low resistance 70N02 FET's Comfy found.

Do you believe that replacing the FETs will make a difference?
I have RMM’s FETs.
Do you suggest dedoming it?

I have Fandyfire X6s version but my driver is not the same one as yours :~
I’ve been thinking converting one of this light into MT-G2 light too …I’ll wait until your beam shot post then I’ll decide if I still want to put my MT-G2 light into this or HD2010 host with extra extension tube

I don't know if swapping the FET's out would make a difference in current. At a minimum, the driver will probably run cooler due to less resistance. Are your readings at the emitter? The pictures indicate you took "tail cap" readings. 3 cells?

Dedome depends on what type of beam pattern you want. My understanding is that the your light and the UF-T90 have similar reflectors. You can check out the beam shots of my dedomed MT-G2 in that light here. Almost gets 200kcd.