Trustfire Z5 zoomable for $17.50

for those who purchased this, if you look under the order details, it says SPECIAL with todays date then dispatched.

Mine is also marked as dispatched.

There is no special at me... I only got a "Special" notice, when I put some notes on the order..

man, you guys are lucky if they actaully ship the right item. thats one ive been wanting. damn work getting in the way of crazy flashlight deals

looks like they’re back at the regular $35 price

Got my Z5 today, while I am still waiting for my BLF Tank007 :/

But back to the Z5... I am really impressed... It feels very valuable compared to the Yezl T9... Definitly a great buy!

How is the throw on this? I’d be shocked if it throws even remotely decent with that small lens on it. At least the Yezl T9, with it’s large head & lens looks like it can handle an XM-L.

The throw on the Yezl T9 is much better... Because the spot is smaller and more concentrated... But overall I like the Trustfire more than the Yezl... I do not need it for throw...

The reason I like the zoomable lights are for their great consistent flood...

The Trustfire is very handy for a 2x18650 flashlight...

Thank you for letting us know. Could ya please update with some pics?

Look at the Trustfire or Yezl Thread.. dont know which one.. but there are more than enough comparison beamshots between these two lights ;)

But i'm not mistaking the trustfire on the other thread weren't from manafont. It was marked z1 i believe. It might be a fake one. I have more faith on manafont light anyway.

If it was a fake, it was a really good fake. Trustfire quality from head to tail.

Edit: I will get this $17.50 Z5 from Manafont "soon" => can compare them then.

I think early batches were "accidentally" marked as Z1, and later they changed it to Z5.

Received my $17.50 Z5 today. It's perfectly identical to my existing Z1, so I suppose they just mislabeled it in first batch.

Good light at great price. Thanks James, Jim & Manafont!

Finally got mine today. surprised how small it is. thinking it was closer to x8 size.

Yepp was suprised too :) But I really really like it :) One of the best positive surprises the last weeks... Very handy with 2 cells and nice floody beam... Its currently my new "inhouse" light

Just added a small spring under the driver (+ contact) as flat tops can sometimes change modes on its own. .99amps at tailcap. also replaced rubber boot at tailcap as original does not seat properly.

How many days did shipping take?

I'm waiting for Skyray A0 it's been 2 weeks and nothing has come through the post.

I've read a few posts here talking about a week long holiday, so anything from there will be delayed. mine took maybe 2.5 weeks.

Looks like same as TF-Z5

UF-E5

so plz suggest,is that worth the price with 10% discount.
which brand is better UF or TF ?