【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Click that link i sent. That AUX board goes under reflector and around emitter. You need to add wide enough reflector (emitter side) and you have aux lights

1 Thank

Great idea too!

Got it! That’s I want to do always. Make the aux and reflector both

5 Thanks

I will definitely echo the sentiment about the new switch. Stiffer, less travel, works fine but the old one feels better.

My orange v2 also has a big bezel gap, and a big tail gap to go with it!

3 Thanks

Glad I am not the only one noticing this. I held a V1 in one hand and the new green in the other, then swapped hands…just to make sure. But, I noticed it immediately out of the box, on the new Green V2 when trying to do 10H to get in advanced mode. The new switch just caused my rhythm to be off a bit. It just didn’t feel “right”.

1 Thank

How’re you feeling about it today? I think either mine are both loosening up a bit and starting to feel lively, and or it was me all along and now I know how to get the rhythm.

I have not been here long but yours were the first comments I saw saying the button was great before; I have only ever seen people complaining about the button being loose and squishy. Saw several people went to the trouble of taking the lights apart to “fix” it.

I liked the buttons on my 3 v1s.

After having an initial reaction to the different feel in the V2s, after only a few days I like them.

They’re different for me is all.

I may develop a preference over time, who knows.

And maybe there really can be a “Goldilocks” TS10 button and it will appear with V3 and unite the divided button camps, lol.

My personal take fir whatever it’s worth is:
Wurkkos are legends for being so responsive to their customers, being able to incorporate sometimes very opposing reactions, and all the while steering their own unique course. And making excellent lights available at entry-level budgets. That all adds up to being a very high design accomplishment. It would be so much easier to design $300 lights and be praised for excellence in design even if it is just competent design and exquisite materials. Design is driving all the horses at once [and that is what Wurkkos does, IMO]. What Wurkkos is doing deserves to be a case study in textbooks.

edit: added words for clarification, above in brackets [ … ]

1 Thank

I used the Green V2s for many clicks over the last two days while setting up all of my preferences. They may have loosened up a bit. The switches, as I mention in my OP on this, work just fine. They simply feel different than the V1 switches as well as the different Ti and copper versions (I have all of them).
My original thought was about a few who asked about getting the new switch configuration to refit existing V1 lights. I think it is likely not worth it, even were it possible. Even after working with the new switches for a good amount of time, I still prefer the V1 switches. But again, the new ones do what they are supposed to do.

The new switch configuration would not keep me from buying V2 lights! It is just different.

1 Thank

How’s the tint on the latest batch of TS10? Any measurements?

I have a 6000k but not a 4000k.

Turbo:

Medium:

Low:

Also a much stiffer button on the new ones, nicer overall but takes some getting used to.

5 Thanks

How many…? I’m up to 7 but I need the green one now

I join the question @Wurkkos_Terry , when will the stock of colors and other materials like titanium return?

look here:

you will see you can buy Titanium w Copper head now. You will also see you can buy Orange now.

and if you want something that is not in stock, you can use the “Notify Me” option. For example on the page for Green 4000K, which is sold out at the moment.

3 Thanks

Well, 21 have gone through my hands. 10 are in new homes. 11 still here. I plan to gift 3 of them.

Yes i know that and i did it but I would like to ask someone from the company to see if they have any information about it.

Thanks

what version is it you want?

I would like to get green and titanium sandblasted units if possible.

maybe try Aliexpress

I see they still have green, (only 6000K)

I dont see any Ti Sandblast, only Ti Copper

good luck with your quest

maybe also try posting a Want to Buy Ad

2 Thanks

That’s great to hear. We have been constantly trying to make the switch touch of TS10 V2 more comfortable. But it need takes time to verify :thinking:, and we will do our best to make it better and better again.

1 Thank

It is a balance between nice feel with low effort and making it stiff enough to prevent accidental activation.
Honestly I prefer the original V1 switch feel to the latest ones that I got. But again, this is personal preference. I am not saying that the new switch is not perfectly functional.

2 Thanks

@Wurkkos_Terry When full copper RGB TS10 will be available to buy?