【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

I’m glad I waited until my 5800K-6000K version arrived before buying a second one in 4000K, because the CW tint on the original version is phenomenal. Easily the nicest tint on a CW light I’ve ever seen.

This light feels like a much more expensive product than it is. I love the execution of the button. The overall fit and finish is superb. I do wish the clip were captive, but it’s an above-average fold-over clip (enough room at the bend for the lip of a jeans pocket seam, but tends to hang up before hitting full depth).

This just became my go-to small light for the foreseeable future. :+1:

Hey Wurkkos:

From preliminary reports the TS10 is an absolutely fantastic little light. Congrats to your designers! :+1:

• Any chance of making a version of this light in titanium, or titanium with a copper head, or all copper? This is something other manufacturers like Emisar and Lumintop have done with their lights and is quite popular. Obviously, when made out of exotic materials the light would be heavier and cost more. But that’s a trade-off many buyers find acceptable in order to have a fancier looking light.
  • Any chance of making an optional deep-carry 1-way clip? Many users prefer one-way clips and like their lights to sit deeper in the pocket. It would be nice if you could make a deep-carry clip buyers could purchase separately on your website.

I would love a green body with purple aux

I had a similar problem in that when my light went into turbo mode or max brightness, it would start to flake out and nothing seemed to work right. The AUX light did function properly including changing the on/off/brightness 7C modes. My 14500 batts were new and never used so I did not suspect them as I had tried two different batts from the same maker. I recharged them fully and the TS10s (I had two experiencing the same problem) would work properly for a few minutes and then start to malfunction. I was perplexed as I could not see how both 14500s could be bad. On a whim, I tried a 14500 from a Wuben E6 and wonder of wonders, my TS10s worked perfectly. It appears my XTAR 800 protected 14500 batts can not sustain the current needed by the TS10. I thought it was strange when I was in momentary mode and at brighter settings my light would revert to normal after pressing the switch a few times. Now it makes more sense as the protection circuit was probably cutting out. When I use the Wuben 920mAh 14500 batts, both of my TS10 lights work as they should (which is fantastic). I believe the PCB on the XTAR trips at 2.8A. The Wubens are supposed to have some sort of protection as well, but I don’t know what kind of output they are capable of. In summary, my TS10s using the XTAR 14500 batts would go into some kind of trauma mode where only the AUXs and moonlight would work, but work perfectly with my Wuben 920mAh 14500s.

I wouldn’t expect that theres enough space in the body to run a protected cell even if it could deliver the power

Anduril lights have built in LVP in the driver, and work best with UNprotected cells.

Protected cells are not a good choice for lights that are going to be used at non sustainable outputs (above 100/150), because the protection circuit can stutter or shut the light off completely.

Both my XTAR and Wuben protected 14500s fit fine and can be pressed down a mm or two below the edge of the batt tube.

Thanks, that’s good to know. These are all the 14500 batts I have at the moment and they seem to be harder to find now stateside. The Wubens claim to be protected (don’t know the type), but work without issue so far.

For maximum performance, use Vapcell H10 batteries. The TS10 works perfectly with the button top and flat top version of the Vapcell H10.

Got mine today and have to say I’m pleasantly impressed with this little light! I was a little disappointed with some aspects that were learned after ordering (mostly the emitter type, and reports of some issues) but having it in hand, it’s really nice and what a bargain. The tint and CRI appear to be just fantastic (just the opinion of human sensor chips in my eyes). Lots of colors showed up great in the dark and even under fluorescent tube lighting…surely the cleanest crisp bright “true” white I think I’ve ever seen. I only had a little bit of time to play, ran a Vapcell gold button top that was on hand…looking forward to normal use with some H10 cells to see what it does. Really like the choice of button cover, too…that’s excellent! Great firm feel and tactile feel as well. Although I’d hoped to swap to some warmer high CRI 3535 emitters, I think I’ll just keep this as is and enjoy it.

One thing I didn’t like to see was the eared pressed in driver board…and the tail cap is most certainly glued. Bezel was not glued, though. The ice blue aux turned out to be a very nice color, too…not as weak/washed out as I thought it might be.

Thanks to Wurkkos for bringing this to market and for the collaboration with the forum beforehand! Another great light in the Wurkkos range.

Hi Kubrick89,

I’m sorry the manager of the official mailbox may a little busy these days.
Terry is answering on facebook now.

Best regards,
Terry

Hi Verodin,

I’m sorry the manager of the official mailbox may a little busy these days.
You can also send questions to wurkkos_marketing@163.com, Terry will try my best to solve your problems.

Best regards,
Terry

In fact we are now trying to do :smiley:

Thank you, titanium or copper , i ve been think about it for a long time ,The main problem is that the cost will be much higher. I am not sure how much I can sell. The new factory that processes titanium has MOQ requirements.

Deep clip require new molds, i will search it on the market first

2700K or 3000k no stock from the LED supplier now, when in stock, we can get some

Wurkkos, you guys have designed a really nice light! Thanks for the work. I for one plan to own or gift several and would kill for a deep clip. If new metals come into play… copper please, would go well with my FW3C.

Here is an alternative clip

I’m just disappointed a little that the ano isn’t a matte finish like Convoy. A small model like this needs a bit of grip and it’s still too slippery

ok, i have feedback to the factory to more matte

$ 60 - 70 easily