【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

For me, it’s enough that they finally fix all the bugs :smiley:

Tool 2.0 vs TS10:

Ordered!

Thank you very much for the GREAT Little Lights!

Ordered my second. Red 4000k, Orange with battery
My first is a silver 4000k, cyan with battery. So happy with this little guy and cannot resist get the 2nd.
Sure will get more when brass/Ti comes out.

Wurkkos, can you confirm the samples currently on sale in Aliex store have updated firmware (no “bugs” as in original batches)?

I feel your pain my friend. Logistically it is not good to have too many varieties. One suggestion is for you to figure out the solution to eliminate aux options. If people can change their aux color at will, there is no problem. (like noctigon KR4)

the black color mixed firmware which made first batch, red color and others from now on all with new firmware

Yay! Ordered Red 4000K w Red Aux :heart_eyes:

not from Aliex, from Wurkkos

I really like silver bezels so I removed the anodizing, lightly sanded, and lightly polished my TS10 bezel. It doesn’t look as good as stainless steel but it matches the rest of my collection now.

Wurkkos, if you ever make a stainless steel TS10 bezel I’d love to buy one.

Brass with orange aux and 3000K CCT would great :beer:

What he says

Thank you :crown:

Seems a stainless steel bezel looks not bad

I’d be keen for a single emitter version of this! Triples like this are a bit too floody for me

This is the combo I’m hoping for!

You might feel differently if you try a TS10. I agree the FWAA is too floody… the TS10 imo has a much more practical beam.

I usually only EDC single emitters in a reflector. But the TS10 is the first light to challenge my assumption that I prefer a single LED.

fwiw, here is a photo showing the TS10 beam is more than twice as focused as a FWAA:

I am also very interested in this. A single emitter such as Osram KW CSLNM1.TG, Nichia 519A, or Cree XPL-HI with a TIR optic and aux LED’s would be delightful. Having a TIR optic and aux LED’s would really set it apart from Lumintop’s FW1AA, just like the aux LED’s on TS10 set it apart from Lumintop’s FWAA.

Does that still don’t have a photo of TS10 micro arc white?

Another wild idea… give us mixed single color aux… iow, one red, one blue, one green… LOL

Won’t work because of the different forward voltage. Each LED would need its own resistor.

oh well… :beer:

btw, heres a fun one from Adair 21:
https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/w43vc0/nmd_ts10_limited_edition/