【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Has anyone tried a clear coat on the TS10 MAO yet? Although clear coating isn’t very hard, since it fills porous surfaces it might help sort of hold the MAO layer together. Or my speculation might be off base.

On the other hand, it will almost certainly affect the feel in hand that I know some people really like.

I wouldn’t. It’s enough of an insulator to impede heat dissipation and that’s important, particularly on this light. If you did, I’d pick a rattle can of clear automotive wheel lacquer or comparable. Steer clear of most finishes and woodworking clears, imho. Two-part catalyzed clear finishes can be really durable as well but many are not quite as “clear.” The lacquer finishes are easy to recoat/repair or to strip if you want. But again…heat dissipation.

MAO version last 50 pieces left and this color will no longer be produced

TS10 Red color on Amazon.us now, with super deal 30% off
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BCG8HJLV
30%OFF:10% code+20% coupon
Code:MQM7FE7S
Deal Price:20.29$

Hmmm, MQM7FE7S is said to be invalid.

Effective from 6:00 a.m. on October 7

Promo code works now. Ordered one! Didn’t need it but maybe this will keep me entertained waiting on the TS32 I ordered.

Worked, tnx!

Now gf and I can have an almost matched set! :laughing:

Worked for me … Many Thanks.

Received mine (too bad I ordered it with orange aux a day before the promo)
a very very beautiful light!
94 gram copper instead of 51 gram allu version

Do these units have the latest updated firmware version (i.e. aux LVP, aux off when main LED’s on, lower moonlight output)? And, how long does the promotion run?

Received my MAO a few days agot.Looks and feels great!
But doesn’t work properly. A a problem w/ the tail section: switch or inner tube to the switch.

I e-mailed Wurkkos but I bought it through AliExpress.

Waiting for reply.

What does it do (or not do)? What cell are you using?

yes the red color is a updated firmware

It won’t factory reset. Comes on mainly just aux and won’t turn on w’ 1 click.

When I put the MAO head on my other TS10’s I can use it normally. The MAO
switch definetly has a different feel and sound.

Tried to manipulate the inner sleeve… It sits at same height as my other TS19’s.

Battery all from Wurkkos at 3.7V

Thanks for asking

That's Great!

Good…

try this:
remove battery, tighten head, loosen, tighten, loosen, then tight again… a few times… my thought is to seat and get good contact of the inner and outer tubes, into the head

fwiw, the switch itself is a very simple affair… the issue is probably not the switch. I expect it is just poor contact from the inner tube end, to the pill.

if that tight twisting fails,
It might be poor contact at the tailcap instead.
one step at a time… the tailcap is glued shut because there is no retaining ring. If tailcap is removed, switch falls out.

btw, at 3.7v a battery is almost half empty. Youre not hurting anything by testing the light at that voltage, but I suggest you charge the batteries before any prolonged use.

Here is a photo of the tail, disassembled:

feel free to private message me if you like. I will be happy to help you figure out how to remove the tailcap, if it comes to that.

first, let us know if the twisting exercise solves the problem.

Brass arrived today and woooo baby is it beautiful!!! Wurkkos knocked it out the park with this!!

Congrats! thanks for the great photos :+1:

Beautiful! Mine should arrive Monday or Tuesday.