【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Just flash it again. There’s one exception: If you’ve accidentally changed the fuses and disabled self-programming or single wire debugging then you can’t use the usual flashing adapter, but special (and more expensive) hardware. For most people it would be easier (and less expensive) to swap the MCU.

thank you, now i have a spare fwaa driver for future project :+1:

Which one do you guys prefer between 4000K and 5800K?

How is the perceived brightness differ between both version and how does each maintain their brightness?

Other than personal preference which CCT is more functional in real use?

I know that for if25a with sst20 a real user who is not just a flashlight appreciator comments that the warm white version lose much of it use value compared to the cold white version

My silver-6000K is still in transport. But I wonder if the silver and MAO are same, and 5800K and 6000K are same. There are some different writings from different stores.

Silver and MAO are different. See here for the photo comparison: 【Brass available with 3000K】Wurkkos TS10 "slender waist" 14500 triple LEDs Light with Anduril 2.0 - #1214 by Limsup

5800K and 6000K should be the same. It is close to 5800K.

Thank you. I’ve just found that thread too. Matte white look on MAO is beautiful. Missed the sale but not sure I’ll regret, it seems more fragile than anodizing.

When I use my light during the day, I prefer the 5800K. Also at night, if Im in a workshop, I prefer the 5800K

Otoh, when I use my light at night in more relaxed settings, I prefer 4000K

I dont use maximum output, so any output difference is not something I consider.

^ I concur. 5800k is more useful for general observation/searching. But for casual near-field illumination, 4000k high CRI is easier on the eyes and more pleasing when looking at colorful objects.

NLD - just got a black TS10, 6000K and red secondaries.

I’m a relative newbie here, mostly lurking, I’ve picked up a Convoy S2+ (Nichia 519a 4500K), Convoy S21D (Nichia 519a 4500K), Acebeam Pokelit AA, all of which I like for different reasons. Acebeam because it fits in the side of my Leatherman sheath, S21D because it’s a bit floody (this is our “house” light), and S2+ because it’s the brightest (my perception) and best combo of flood/throw of these lights. Thanks to this forum, I ended up swapping out the amber tailcap switches for blue on the Convoys.

The TS10 is my first Anduril light. It’s stupidly complicated. I love it, and totally understand why others hate it. Thank goodness for choices.

The secondary LEDs are sweet and I’m okay with the levels - low for bedside, high for usable without waking my wife up.

Of all the lights I’ve gotten so far, this one has just shocked me with size, functionality, and output, especially for the price. Best NLD by far. I read many reviews, and somehow it was still half the size I expected.

I’m waiting to see how the current batch of TS25s do, that would be the next NL on my list. The functionality of Hank’s lights are amazing, but for some reason I can’t connect with the aesthetics.

First up, Welcome to the mighty BLF!

The good part about the Anduril is, even if you half way learn it, all the other UI’s in the future will be easy :slight_smile:
Once you get used to the sub-menu’s it seems easy. The 30 click bull I could do without but sometimes there are shortcuts there too.
Read, experiment, rinse-repeat.
Later,

Keith

How much is the wight of brass TS10 with battery included?

Aluminum: 29 g
Brass: 70 g

Battery adds 19 g on top.

TS10 Red 10%coupon+ 20% code: TS10USBSR

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this in their TS10, but I noticed an issue with the switch response when using button top cells (Vapcell Gold ICR14500 3A). I’m guessing they’re just a tad too long, as I’ve had no issues after switching to L10/H10 flat tops.

So weight is almost double for the brass version with battery.

There is a FW version to request for avoid flashes during the ramp and too much bright aux LEDs ?

Have to choice Oranges or Reds

TY

There are no flashes in the ramp. Red and Orange Aux are not too bright on Low. There is no other FW.

Just got the brass TS10 w/4000K. Can see what all the hype has been about now, nicely compact with a little heft. Decent lumens and looks like a decent throw (will find out tonight). It just looks/feels right.
Well done Wurkkos, hit it out of the park again!

Good to know.

A quad version 1800k-4000k with adjustable CCT would be awesome!

I would sacrifice the aux leds but maybe space for lens is too narrow

I would like an 18650 version, between the TS10 and TS25. Quad main emitters, USB charging. AUX leds that have a reasonable parasitic voltage and output. Anduril 2.0, good emitter in the 4000-6000K range.

I could say things about metals, colors, buttons, but those are much less important to me.

jealous I cant run that app, and dont have Android

it takes 30 seconds to reflash w Android, here is a great Tutorial from LiquidRetro: