【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

here is a great reflashing tutorial from liquidretro, using an Android phone.

You might be able to get the flashing adapter from thefreeman

6 Thanks

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I never used ZFlasher or Android, I always flash from my computer using avrdude… and watching the video, I had the impression ZFlasher took quite a bit longer for flashing. But could be just an impression…

Anyway, good tutorial for those that can’t be bothered with avrdude, ZFlasher on a phone is much much simpler.

2 Thanks

Kind of you to post, but beyond my capacity. I can work an iPhone or iPad but the flashing isn’t something I’d attempt even if the app were available.

Last time I tried to uninstall a comedy voice from my work satnav I had to hand it to my boss without any of the UK road network in it anymore :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

:heart_eyes:

7 Thanks

You got one or it’s polished Al?

aluminum: 29g
brass: 70g
copper: 68g
titanium: 41g

4 Thanks

Thx, i’m aware of weights. Still my question is, is it your photo or you forward it

It’s my photo. It’s a titanium prototype.

3 Thanks

Congrats!

How do you like it?

It’s awesome!

1 Thank

How does it handle the heat? I’m curious about the thermal properties of this host.

It seems to heat up much slower, then gets hot pretty quickly. Not sure how well the LEDs can handle the heat.

Really looking forward to the titanium TS10 with MCU-controlled RGB aux.

As for thermals… a light this small isn’t going to sustain high output, and the titanium one will probably have a lower sustainable level than aluminum. But I think that’s fine, because 100 or 200 lm seems like plenty for its size.

5 Thanks

me too :wink:

plus it is now an option to use 219b or 519a LEDs in a TS10, thanks to these new 3535 boards
Imgur

100 or 200 lm seems like plenty for its size.

totally agree…
I turn Turbo off on my TS10’s…
For a tiny 2 ounce host, my expectation is for Sustainable outputs, at indoor distances.

200 lumens is more than enough, and heat becomes irrelevant below 200 lumens.

I dont buy tiny lights to use their Turbo capability… Turbo is just a marketing feature.

Turbo is completely unsustainable, regardless which metal the host uses. Here we can see that 200 lumens is a much more sustainable output: (chart thanks to zeroair review)
the host is aluminium:

Here the host is Brass… it can also Sustain 200 lumens or less:

source review here

I expect Titanium will also be able to Sustain 200 lumens and below.

fwiw, on my TS10 4000K, the stock ceiling (in advanced) of 120/150 produces about 325 lumens.

note that the ceiling in Simple mode arrives set to 150/150. I do not recommend using it that way. I change it to 110/150, which is about 235 lumens…

3 Thanks

I’m excited to modify the MCPCB to accommodate the RGB aux. Im hoping to have separate emitters for the RGB channels so we could use other colors as well.

4 Thanks

I’ going to swap driver/PCB part with copper one.
Having pure titanium was never attracted to me.
Titanium copper combo is perfect

1 Thank

I would like to have 1800k version csp or E17a even a quad led version with adjustable cct from 1800k to 4000k

1 Thank

How about 1800k mule?

11 Thanks

Mother of flood! Awesome!

Ditto. Not sure about Ti (would depend on price as I’m pretty much happy with my black aluminum version – call me square if you want :wink: ), but MCU-controlled aka “real non-effing-disco RGB” would guarantee another TS10 in my collection.

2 Thanks