【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Tac, thanks for the info!

Jon-Slider, I am planning on changing the ceiling, thanks for the advice.

Just took delivery of 4000K with red auxiliaries from AZ.

Color temp looks fine, but it is first run. Aux stay on when light is on.

I got a black 4k with orange off amazon, delivered today.

When I click and hold into low mode, the orange LEDs also come on very dimly.

Is it possible to fix this?

someone already has a white version -mao?

I ordered one but it hasn’t shipped yet :frowning:

Yes,

here is the tool you need to buy:

here is a tutorial that describes the process of reflashing new firmware

Yes, someone at TLF received one. Says the white MAO is very delicate.

@ Wurkkos

Normally how long does it take to ship a light? Just asking to know, I ordered mine 1 week ago through your website!

Thanks in advance :+1:

Have you checked your account? I didn’t receive a mail when it got shipped, but the order status changed.

from time of placing the order until the item leaves China, 7 days. Then 1-2 days later it arrives in my country… and about 5 days later it reaches my house.

use 17Track… start by logging in to Wurkkos and looking at your orders.

I ordered day 1 and it just departed China today.

I ordered an MAO with ice blue aux. That was 7 days ago. I have not heard anything from them.
Unfortunately, due to some screw up, I could not login to their site… and never got the email to change my password. So I just bought it without logging in.
I wrote them a couple of days ago asking for status, but have not gotten a reply yet. Hopefully I will at some point…
I got something from USPS saying a label had been created by “International Bridge” … maybe that was for the light, but I don’t have the original tracking number… so I don’t know.

NOTE: I did get a reply from Wurkkos with tracking info. It looks like it should be here within about a week. So, under 3 weeks total.

Orderd my MAO Sep 4. Estimated delivery date: Sep 29, 2022.
AliExpress. Blue aux, 6000k.
Probably be here next week. Tracking says it left country of origin.

Sorry for my simple question, but what do I need to do to get access to the flashging pins? What do I need to remove and is there a guide to do that?

yes, in this post:

Thank you all for the replies about shipping :wink:

Thank you jon_slider ! I’ve been doing that but as there have been no advances, I was wondering how long does it normally take to ship!
I’m not in a rush, I just like to know how does the company work :wink:

Thanks again!

Mines arriving tomorrow I think, got a txt something from Yanwen presumably it’s the light……fingers crossed

Sorry. My question is actually is there a guide or explaination on how to access the pogo pin. I guess everyone here is experienced with replacing led so no one asked my too simple question. You need to remove the bezel?

Apparently mines been delivered this morning :+1:

All you need to do is unscrew the battery tube and the three pads are on the back side of the driver