【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

I would say, yes. Part of Varbos’ problem is likely the LED structure for RGB coupled with the thin TIR and no protective layers like mineral crystal.

Agreed, and the best I can do is run red. I’m really sensitive to light at night when I am trying to sleep. At least with RGB you can be the master of your own fate. :slight_smile: Cyan combines green and blue LED’s so it is between 1-2x the brightness of a single color like blue or red. I think orange standalone is the happy medium, at least for my tastes.

1 Thank

V2 Red is comparable to V1 Orange. Maybe a tiny bit brighter. It’s in the ballpark of what is ideal (for me).

However leaving it on red permanently is not a great solution because I enjoy the usefulness of the voltage-color mode.

Hey, it’s not a big deal, for me it’s still my favorite flashlight of 2023. But since there is a delay before Wurkkos implement V2 in other materials (alu, brass, etc) and presumably sell much higher numbers, I thought it would be good to share the feedback.

1 Thank

thanks for your comparison of V2 Aux color Red to V1 Orange…

I think there is a way for you to have Low Red plus a brief display of Voltage color after turning the light off, and then the Aux revert to Low Red…

maybe your light alread does this, but the Aux stay dim during the temporary voltage display (I dont have a V2 Ti to check). There may also have been a newer firwware version, not stock from factory, that uses Bright Aux for temporary voltage display, and then reverts to low Aux… not sure… I get a bit lost keeping track of all the different non factory Anduril revisions:

but I can understand if you like to set your Aux to Always show Voltage color…

so many choices!

I also understand that Low Aux in colors other than Red are brighter on low.

I think the idea of making individual colors of Low Aux on V2 as low as Red, may be difficult to implement individually by color.

Enjoy and Happy New Year :wink:

3 Thanks

Boy, ain’t that the truth !!!

1 Thank

@Wurkkos_Terry When full copper RGB TS10 will be available to buy?

6 Thanks

Is this also the case for the R, G, and B aux channels in the new ts10? I’m assuming yes that we can’t lower the brightness of G and B using firmware but need to modify the circuit board instead.

The aux LED have only low and high brightness. The high brightness can be changed by a hardware modification. The low brightness is set by the internal hardware of the microcontroller, so it cannot be changed.

2 Thanks

The low can be further reduced by adding a resistor in parallel to the LED. The internal pull up is ~50k so a very high value resistor must be used. It can be done on the green and blue channels to level their brightness with the red channel.

2 Thanks

Happy New Year! Just a shout out to @Wurkkos_Terry. I got a replacement board with LEDs. The green tint is gone on my TS10 ti, thank goodness. It’s a bit fiddly soldering the 6 little wires but it’s worth it.

4 Thanks

Good to hear. I’m eagerly awaiting on 10 replacement emitters Terry sent me to replace my poorly tinted 4000K. Hopefully they’ll be here this week. I offered to pay for them, but Terry sent them for free. Thanks again Terry!

3 Thanks

TS10v2 in Alu is now listed on Wurkkos site for $19.99, in Black, Red, Green, Orange.

But not yet available to order

5 Thanks

We posted the TS10 V1 and TS10 V2 compared video in YouTube

1 Thank

I guess two months later. The preparation cycle of special flashlights is usually very long.

1 Thank

Happy New Year! And it’s Terrys pleasure my man. Hope you will enjoy the newlife TS10.

1 Thank

Keep sweet my man. That’s the responsibility we should fulfill.

TS10 V2 Alu with black color now and some small quantity in green,

3 Thanks

What sort of green is it?
Olive green like the TS10v1 or is it lime green?

I asked because it’s a render. Renders can be inaccurate

1 Thank

hmm i have no idea about what green is it in english :joy:

10 Thanks