UC15 Powerful AAA/10440 Battery Keychain Light 1000Lumens

It may look cute and come in a range of colours, but Acebeam’s new UC15 keychain light is a serious tool from the makers of some of the brightest and best-made flashlights in the world. On the “high” setting the UC15 delivers a healthy 250 lumens using two AAA batteries, or an awe-inspiring 1000 lumens from two rechargeable 10440 lithium ion cells. Coupled with an 107-metre throw from the latest Cree XP-L2 or Nichia LEDs this is more than enough to read a street sign or light up a front yard. Better yet, the UC15 provides a “mid” setting of 82 lumens (200 lumens with lithium ion cells) and a “low” of 10 lumens, which is enough to read a map or find your way to the bathroom, and it can maintain this output throughout the longest night! Simple and intuitive operation, a low-battery-warning indicator, IP54 sealing and rubber switch and keyring connectors combine to make this the gift that keeps giving - for yourself or anyone else!

Nice!
Very interested in 2xAAA in position pararell and with option for 10440, but please, keep affordable the price….

Best Regards

Does it have any secondary lights on it’s side?

I have been dreaming of this form factor. IMHO the best backpack travel pocket EDC. AAA are easy to carry, easy to get anywhere on earth, can be used in extreme cold and provide excellent runtime by using some L92.

I hope this first model will be the start of a new trend. Can’t wait to have some titanium version, with a clip, trit slot, secondary flood beam and so on…

Good job Acebeam, you’ll get my money for sure on this one…

Entering the thread I hoped to see a 1*10440 light light TnC Micro-Lux Dragon.
With 2 batteries the light is far less impressive, but still interesting.

Does “the latest Cree XP-L2 or Nichia LED” mean there’s a Nichia option for the main LED, or just that the UV LED is a 276A?

This would appeal to me with a 219C, but I’m not so excited about XP-L2. The low is too high; a light like this needs a sub-lumen mode.

this looks interested, i wonder how long can it handle 1000 lumen, my guess is 30s, or maybe even worse :stuck_out_tongue:

MSRP Price $59.90 is quite high
imo … :zipper_mouth_face:

1 minute according to their website

It is on the way of shipping. You may order from your local now ! Nice gift for Christmas ! :wink: :wink:

Thanks for your support !

ACEBEAM

pity not usb rechargeable ………….

Added some new comments to the other thread on this model:

Acebeam UC15

Mine seems to slowly step down after 20 seconds or so but you can click back to turbo and it never seems to get too hot to hold, even in doors. It’ll serve you well on a cold dark night. I’d be nice to get a few more more mah from the batteries though. The Soshine cells I used give me 700mah. Top light tbh, clip is a nightmare to fit though!